Concessions* £175

Young Adult (13 – 16) £70

Juvenile (12 and under) £70

EAST STAND

Adult £270

Concessions* £150

Young Adult (13 – 16) £70

Juvenile (12 and under) £70

From 1st of June they all seem to increase in price by a tenner.

Would have been happier if the Wellevate scheme allowed U-16s free entry in the East as well as the Cooper, why the favouritism?

It does but you only get one extra ticket in the east compared to 2 in the cooper not sure why the difference though

its pretty good value on offer again , was expecting a slight rise or no early bird, but pleased the club were able to freeze the prices :thumbup:

Would have been happier if the Wellevate scheme allowed U-16s free entry in the East as well as the Cooper, why the favouritism?

Not sure why Fatcalf, could be looked on that, they extended part of the offer to East last season and continued it,

It does but you only get one extra ticket in the east compared to 2 in the cooper not sure why the difference though

nope its more that a difference of one or two,

it's one under 12 for the East, cannot get an under 16 according to the blurb

whereas up to two under 16's for Cooper

1366666616[/url]' post='380143']

its pretty good value on offer again , was expecting a slight rise or no early bird, but pleased the club were able to freeze the prices :thumbup:

Not sure why Fatcalf, could be looked on that, they extended part of the offer to East last season and continued it,

nope its more that a difference of one or two,

it's one under 12 for the East, cannot get an under 16 according to the blurb

whereas up to two under 16's for Cooper

Cooper is the family stand?

Cooper is the family stand?

yip as far as I know, I sit in it, but Fatcalfs question is why differentiate?

I take a couple of kids, very grateful of the offer and feel Im doing my bit to give something back for the future, the elder one has been to about a dozen away games, and totally has the bug and wants to get more involved in the atmosphere of games etc

and now hes turned 13 its the perfect time to get him nearer the deep end of the East and cement him as a 'Wellfan for life, but as it is, if we can get season tickets he'll have to sit tight in the Cooper as hes now the right age for the East but, that would cost and he'd get in free in the Cooper

PS tremendous that any offer exists, just explaining why it would be better, for me anyhow, to have it available in the East for the older kids

1366668817[/url]' post='380148']

yip as far as I know, I sit in it, but Fatcalfs question is why differentiate?

I take a couple of kids, very grateful of the offer and feel Im doing my bit to give something back for the future, the elder one has been to about a dozen away games, and totally has the bug and wants to get more involved in the atmosphere of games etc

and now hes turned 13 its the perfect time to get him nearer the deep end of the East and cement him as a 'Wellfan for life, but as it is, if we can get season tickets he'll have to sit tight in the Cooper as hes now the right age for the East but, that would cost and he'd get in free in the Cooper

PS tremendous that any offer exists, just explaining why it would be better, for me anyhow, to have it available in the East for the older kids

I found out at the last home game that my season book (for the Cooper) is actually full of tickets for the East Stand and was only picked up on the 17th game. Might work in reverse. Get a Cooper ticket and go into the East.

It is good value, I benefitted for 2 season when they extended the free juvenile offer to the East but when they first introduced it the COoper got the benefit whilst I initially had to pay for Evan's in the East. Now he's too old for the juvenile one but I could get him in the Cooper free cos he's U-16. Firmly ensconced in the Deep End culture now, no way would he consider us moving to the Cooper but then Amber was the same when the first offer came round. Some of us just like the East, come on Motherwell, fair do's across the stadium instead of attempting to fill up the family section.

As a guy who sits in the East Stand, I don't want loads of weans running about in it, having to mind my language, etc so I think the club are right to incentivise people with kids to sit in a particular stand.

so you would rather more 12-16yr olds got into the East than the current under 12's

just checking if your backing or vetoing what folk are saying?

Aye, but I still think they've a hard neck on them with the prices for the "East Stand" considering the state it's in. Should be a medal for buying a season ticket for it! laugh.gif

Free showers in the East stand and a footbath on the way in and oot in winter. And yon big burd in the middle pie stall cannae turn doon the oven and roasts the bottom off the pies if ye go after the half time rush. Ye cannae beat it for atmosphere though.

Due to work I cannot renew this season. I wish the club would bring out some form of ticket book where you but X amount of tickets in advance. Would make my life a lot easier.

Aberdeen do a ticket restricted to offshore workers or emergency service workers

although they charge £195 for a ten ticket pack, I suppose relatively its cheaper than standard prices up there

they also do a student six pack ticket for £70 only available once per season per student, aimed partly at students who are away from Aberdeen but return and take in games when they do.

dare say clubs are always looking at ways of givingg fans flexible ways of buying tickets, but have to balance that with the risk that say, ten tickets would be enough for many people, that would have bought a full season ticket, so have to put some form of control in ie rig workers

Should be -- society benefits are supposed to include 5% season ticket discount for Steel members, 10% for Claret, 20% for Amber. Though I suppose there may be small print somewhere that says you can't get it on top of the early bird discount...

1366826276[/url]' post='380297']

Should be -- society benefits are supposed to include 5% season ticket discount for Steel members, 10% for Claret, 20% for Amber. Though I suppose there may be small print somewhere that says you can't get it on top of the early bird discount...

I got the discount on top of the early bird fee last year

• 4 weeks later...