2013-2014 Season Ticket Prices

weeyin

Does anyone know when season tickets are available till?

I don't start my new job till July and won't get paid untill the end of the month so it'll be start of August before I can get mine.

Should be fine though eh?

Does anyone know when season tickets are available till?

I don't start my new job till July and won't get paid untill the end of the month so it'll be start of August before I can get mine.

Can't imagine they'd stop selling them first week of the season, so you should be fine. If you want the early bird discount, you can apparently just phone them before this Friday 4.30pm to reserve at the discount price when you do buy, though whether they'd hold it for you right through to August at that price I dunno.

You'll be able to get one fine at the start of August. Remember that the season doesn't kick off this year until 3rd August anyway so it might even be the 11th August before we have a home game.

There's no way the club will knock back your £xxx.

Not renewing this year I'm going to choose my games as all the fucking about with fixtures meant I missed too many games and lost out on any benifit of having a season ticket. I really like this idea someone should put it to the club.

its been mentioned often enough on here so i'd like to think its something that the club know about or have even considered

if not, i'd be slightly disappointed

matters not to me, as i'm going back to having a season ticket - however after their announcement the other day regarding how important season ticket sales are, i think an initiative such as this could sway some folk like yourself - and as i previously said, its money in the coffers up front which is what the club is looking for

• 2 months later...