New Home Kit For 2013/2014 Season

Wellimp

As shown in the Leeds game, hooped socks and white shorts looked very smart with the simpler, cleaner 125 top.

2s93ucg.jpg

Yeah, replacing the MFC lettering with the club crest, and sticking the sponsor on the claret band would have been ideal with the new shorts & socks.

I'm not convinced, but I guess I'll end up buying it anyway.

Along the same lines as numpty ,although I'm only 23, I now only buy the strips which I really like (of the current three, I only have the blue away). I won't be buying this one, not a fan of the collar or the sleeves at all.

The shorts and socks are cracking. I wish that we had used the 125th anniversary kit as a home kit (with a small sponsor logo added, reluctantly) with those shorts and socks at some point. I don't think that top will ever be matched.

It's a tough job pleasing everyone though!

If they want to sell adult sizes then presumably they need it to appeal to adults too.

If you want to be a tailors dummy, go to Burton's

If you want to support your club, buy a top, or dont. I'm just saying kids have the best perspective on new football strips.and lets face it, adults in footie strips look ridiculous. Unless you look like an athlete, buy a polo shirt or a t shirt, or a cover for your iPhone

If you want to be a tailors dummy, go to Burton's

If you want to support your club, buy a top, or dont. I'm just saying kids have the best perspective on new football strips.and lets face it, adults in footie strips look ridiculous. Unless you look like an athlete, buy a polo shirt or a t shirt, or a cover for your iPhone

That was a lot of words you used there to say you agree with me.

I am an adult (sort of) and I wear a 'Well top to most games. I wouldn't really wear it anywhere else but when a new one comes out I look forward to seeing it and I always consider how the top would look with a pair of jeans as we all how the full strip will look on the players.

Too much claret in the top for me, collar, cuffs, and band is fine everything else in the top should be amber, and the wee inshot in the neck is just a mess.

I like us in white shorts but will look forward to us playing Hibs or celtic where we have to change shorts would quite like to see that top with claret shorts.

Socks are epic, the neck thing puts me right off the top though.

Love the white shorts. Like the socks. Do not like the shirt - too cluttered with claret hoop, claret sleeves, claret on sides plus the neck is hellish.

Ditch claret on sides and sleeves, lose the dodgy insert in the neck and add claret piping to the neck. thumbup.gif

I'll stick to my retro Joe Wark shirt, my 1950s retro shirt and my '91 cup final shirt. notworthy.gif

Love the white shorts. Like the socks. Do not like the shirt - too cluttered with claret hoop, claret sleeves, claret on sides plus the neck is hellish.

Ditch claret on sides and sleeves, lose the dodgy insert in the neck and add claret piping to the neck. thumbup.gif

I'll stick to my retro Joe Wark shirt, my 1950s retro shirt and my '91 cup final shirt. notworthy.gif

With white shorts and hooped socks of course :rolleyes::thumbup:

The home top has grown on me already, still unsure about the collar though

Has anyone heard anything regarding the away top?

I'm going the opposite way, the more I look at it I just think, what a wasted opportunity. Bring back traditional shorts n socks and team it up with a monstrosity. All that was required was a simple jersey for a potential classic, in fact either of the last 2 jerseys would have topped it off. Ach well, never happy me ^_^

• Like 1

Yes, but it won't be registered with SFA (if I remember an earlier post right). So I guess it'll be for training and friendlies only next year.

That would mean we're not really keeping it, if its not an official strip

That's a shame, I think the blue kit is cracking and we always seem to do well when wearing it too.

As for the new kit, I was impressed when it first became public and I now can't wait to purchase it. I'd get 'MJC 91' on the back of it if I was brave enough...

That would mean we're not really keeping it, if its not an official strip

Yeah, I didn't really understand the thinking behind it, if it's true. I suppose we'd be "keeping" it in the sense you can still buy it from the shop!

That's a shame, I think the blue kit is cracking and we always seem to do well when wearing it too.

As for the new kit, I was impressed when it first became public and I now can't wait to purchase it. I'd get 'MJC 91' on the back of it if I was brave enough...

I'd avoid making yourself known outside these circles :lol:

Get MFC 'Moaning Faced Cu..' :evilgrin:

• Like 1