New Home Kit For 2013/2014 Season

Wellimp

As far as the home shirt goes, I don't think it'll be possible for the club to top the anniversary shirt that came out a while back. That top is cracking. Top notch design and material, and a timeless look with no sponsor splashed across the front of it.

I doubt I'll be buying another replica shirt again as long as I have this one;

mfc_125shirt.jpg

It's basically perfect.

• Like 2

Spot on. I just checked the magazine in Tesco and it will be our new away top. Our new home shirt was also featured in the MotD magazine priced also at £30.

I would imagine that the full kit will look something like this...

mjpbbq.jpg

I think with an all black strip you need some contrasting claret and amber in it too make it pop a bit. That thing is just referreeish and Dick Donnelly dull and dreich. No zing to it whatsoever.

I think with an all black strip you need some contrasting claret and amber in it too make it pop a bit. That thing is just referreeish and Dick Donnelly dull and dreich. No zing to it whatsoever.

I would probably agree, however due to the design of this Puma template it would still have a training kit feel.

2vm7x4y.jpg

• Like 1

As far as the home shirt goes, I don't think it'll be possible for the club to top the anniversary shirt that came out a while back. That top is cracking. Top notch design and material, and a timeless look with no sponsor splashed across the front of it.

I doubt I'll be buying another replica shirt again as long as I have this one;

mfc_125shirt.jpg

It's basically perfect.

Totally agree. Went into the shop on Sunday to buy the socks off the new strip and ended up picking up this top too while in the queue for just £20. Absolute bargain, delighted with it.

• Like 1

Totally agree. Went into the shop on Sunday to buy the socks off the new strip and ended up picking up this top too while in the queue for just £20. Absolute bargain, delighted with it.

Wasn't sure if this top was still available. Now that i know i'll not be buying either of the 2013/14 tops I'll be popping in for this soon. £20 is a bargain.

Shame to see Puma let us down in the final year of their contract after some cracking efforts.

Wasn't sure if this top was still available. Now that i know i'll not be buying either of the 2013/14 tops I'll be popping in for this soon. £20 is a bargain.

Shame to see Puma let us down in the final year of their contract after some cracking efforts.

think it's medium they only have left

Nah , not into that away effort at all . Just a very lazy , half - arsed template that looks like a weans ( failed) attempt in a primary school competition to design the new school strip. !

The club shop have always been good at providing fans with retro alternatives to the traditional home and away replica tops. The recent Admiral retro and the 125 top have attempted to fill the gap for people who prefer to buy traditional tops without sponsorship. We have one of the best provincial club shops in the country and I am sure they will keep providing alternative options to those who don’t like or want to buy the main kit.

I reckon the new home kit will be a grower, however I am not so keen on the leaked away top. I have always been a retro kit fan, so in that respect the kits are not really aimed an old guy like me.

• Like 1

Maybe need to move quick for it mate, they didn't have many out on the rails on Sunday, only 5 or 6. Saying that though they did have some still through the back, as I got one still in it's wrapper.