New Home Kit For 2013/2014 Season

Wellimp

Yeah, I didn't really understand the thinking behind it, if it's true. I suppose we'd be "keeping" it in the sense you can still buy it from the shop!

There's something in the very back of my memory that's telling me UEFA require a club to have 3 kits registered with them, to be eligible for european competition.

Why ever not? All 3 kits registered this season so why not next?

Dunno, can't even remember where I heard that.. thought it was on here, but a search isn't immediately digging it up.

EDIT: Oh, here you go -- was remembering it arse backwards, sorry :) Will be registered but not used, apparently.

Was wearing our blue top at 5's last night, and it finally dawned on me what it is that I hate about the Puma kits...and it seems to be all of them. Why are the sleeves so fucking long? They would all look much better if they were half the length...it just makes it look like a top that's far too big for the person wearing it, even if the body is a perfect fit.

Black body, claret top part and amber piping?

Manufacturer templates allow clubs to select any section and colour the way they see fit. Assuming our away will be mainly black, these are a few possible combinations. However, in my opinion this template still looks far too much like a training kit.

4fvjtc.jpg

Surely we're due another all white away kit seeing as we've not had one for at least two years now?

Assuming that we will be using the new Puma template, it is highly unlikely that the top will be all the one colour. This new template is designed for colour to be added to the different sections of the shirt.

Manufacturer templates allow clubs to select any section and colour the way they see fit. Assuming our away will be mainly black, these are a few possible combinations. However, in my opinion this template still looks far too much like a training kit.

4fvjtc.jpg

No doubt in the minority here, but I quite like those mock ups.

Was wearing our blue top at 5's last night, and it finally dawned on me what it is that I hate about the Puma kits...and it seems to be all of them. Why are the sleeves so fucking long? They would all look much better if they were half the length...it just makes it look like a top that's far too big for the person wearing it, even if the body is a perfect fit.

I like that about them because I have the upper arms of a small girl.