New Home Kit For 2013/2014 Season

Wellimp

Surprised you haven't picked on the U20's sporting a different set of shorts to the first team, Underboyle.

matchrep26082013I.jpgarticle-0-02D1F2B300000578-389_468x335.jpg

Makes it a lot more reminiscent of the second Bukta kit we had a few years ago I think, albeit this season's socks are a bit funkier.

Hibs-v-Motherwell-2124101.jpg

Better or worse than the current home kit with the white shorts would you say?

Surprised you haven't picked on the U20's sporting a different set of shorts to the first team, Underboyle.

Not surprising that I never noticed Andy, as sadly I don't really take an interest in the U20's. On the shorts question, this seasons kit is so busy, that I reckon the amber tones down the overworked shirt.

The white top the players wear while warming up is a belter. All white plain and simple. Looks good with the white shorts and striped socks.

Should have been our away kit.

Yeah, liked the white commsworld one.

I got this seasons shirt and socks, wear it with last seasons claret shorts.

Like many others, I like each element of the home kit on its own, but not together.

1377978882[/url]' post='395004']

After the Ross County game last season, some players said they found the white section too tight on their necks and would probably have to cut it for future matches.

Various problems raised from within the squad which the agent for the kit supplier hasn't rectified cue our kit man putting his hand into his own pockets... AGAIN

The sleeves bug the hell out of me. I've mentioned it before but the proportions of the Puma tops are all wrong, last seasons were the same.

Normally you know if you have the right size because too big feels too big, too small feels to small, and the right size fits you. With these tops though, you know you have the right size because it feels to small and too big at the same time.

The sleeves bug the hell out of me. I've mentioned it before but the proportions of the Puma tops are all wrong, last seasons were the same.

Normally you know if you have the right size because too big feels too big, too small feels to small, and the right size fits you. With these tops though, you know you have the right size because it feels to small and too big at the same time.

I had to buy a top a bigger size than normal and bigger than the away because the white section makes the space too narrow to fit your head through.