Motherwell V Celtic 28/04/13

myteam

It's utter lunacy to suggest that 2nd place is 'in the bag' considering we've got Celtic tomorrow then have to play Inverness away before two further tough games to end the season. It's still very much in the balance and I would say that there was as good a chance of us finishing 2nd as not finishing 2nd.

It's not often I get to early KO's on a Sunday so apologies for the questions but would appreciate if anyone could tell me what time the ticket office opens and if I can go buy a ticket there or if I need to book it online/by phone first?

Thanks

Ticket office opens tomorrow from 9.30 or 10 until KO tomorrow. No need to book online; in fact I tried and couldn't access it, so plan to just queue tomorrow. Hope that helps!

It's utter lunacy to suggest that 2nd place is 'in the bag' considering we've got Celtic tomorrow then have to play Inverness away before two further tough games to end the season. It's still very much in the balance and I would say that there was as good a chance of us finishing 2nd as not finishing 2nd

you really are a sad sorry individual and the constant negative pish you spout is becoming tedious and boring..give it a rest FFS.

working tomorrow but I should have it to the game, fingers crossed we teach the old scum green another footballing lesson and who twat face lennon why none of his players were nominated for player of the year

as for second place it's still not secure and we shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking so (football is a funny old game afterall)

Might not be a decent time for KO on Sunday up there...but being live on Sunday night at 9:45pm down here is bloody good.

Motherwell 3 Celtic 2.

6.45 am kick off here but will be up to watch it on the telly. Then celebration breakfast with the wife, son, his girl friend and grandson.

square slice suasage ( home made )

Irish bacon

Black pudding

fried egg

Fried tattie scone ( home made )

Mushrooms

Tomato

Rolls ( home made )

Hienz baked beans

HP suace

Irn Bru

if we get beat I'm still scoffing the breakfast down!!!

• Like 1

6.45 am kick off here but will be up to watch it on the telly. Then celebration breakfast with the wife, son, his girl friend and grandson.

square slice suasage ( home made )

Irish bacon

Black pudding

fried egg

Fried tattie scone ( home made )

Mushrooms

Tomato

Rolls ( home made )

Hienz baked beans

HP suace

Irn Bru

if we get beat I'm still scoffing the breakfast down!!!

Funny that. That's what we had for breaky this morning minus the Irn Bru :thumbup:

Woke up today, 'well up for this.Popped onto Skybet, 80/1 for a Higdon hat trick. It's a long shot but hopefully he will be doing the Higgy right over at Lennon, (and in front of us) and ill be walking away £405 richer!!!! drinks.gif

Headline - "Lennon wants Faddy"

“Possibly I could look again.

“I’m not going to talk about transfer targets at the minute.

“I wouldn’t rule it out, put it that way.”

Where does he say he "wants" him?

Headline - "Lennon wants Faddy"

Where does he say he "wants" him?

This is just the usual underhand crap the OF do all the time to unsettle players on the day of a game and the tabloids lap it up.

I take back everything I said earlier about the guard of honour. I wont turn away but I will not be applauding Celtic onto the field now.

Hope Faddy has a blinder, scores the winner and goes right up to Lennon and asks him how that was for a trial before telling him to ram it!

6.45 am kick off here but will be up to watch it on the telly. Then celebration breakfast with the wife, son, his girl friend and grandson........................

Irish bacon......................

Your son's girlfriend's got a grandson ????? U in "Squeeel like a pig boy" country ? :whistling:

+ Irish bacon ......... with a hint of Shergar :whistling:

This is just the usual underhand crap the OF do all the time to unsettle players on the day of a game and the tabloids lap it up.

To be fair to Lennon he's probably only (very vaguely) answered a question there. It seems to me the tabliods are trying to engineer a story that isn't really there.

The quote hardly consitiutes tapping up a player.