• Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • James McFadden
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Kallum Higginbotham
    • Null Vote

I thought Lasley, Ramsden and Hammell were terrific throughout while Henrik tore them apart in the 2nd half. Humphrey done a tremendous shift covering two positions at times but my motm was the outstanding Hateley.

Full credit to Law for getting through the game. Didn't expect to see him for the 2nd half but went on to play a pivotal role.

Very good team performance.

For me Lasley, Humphrey and Randolph were all superb, with Hammell not far behind. Ojamma had a good second half but I don't think he had much impact until he scored his goal.

I'd give it to Humphrey because he absolutely terrorized Izaguirre.

some very very impressive performances today, every single player gets pass marks with merit

but the only reason we were still in the game was Darren Randolph

he was a very busy man and some of the stops were outstanding

the others were great but he had a worldy

Keith Lasley had a terrific match but for me he was just shaded by Henrik Ojaama. He never stopped running all game and I thought he led the Celtic defence a merry dance. With his lw centre of gravity and quick turning ability and turn of foot he was almost unplayable today. Well done we man.notworthy.gif

Some immense performances today. Ojamaa ran himself ragged and didn't give them any chance to settle. Humphrey tracked well, caused problems in attack, and was unlucky not to score with his deflected shot, stopped only by some superb goalkeeping by Forster. Randolph was outstanding again, with the exception of their goal, for which he was partly culpable. Definitely made up for it with some incredible saves though.

The defence was solid, and Hutch especially did well to settle after his early booking. I was convinced he would get sent off, so well done to him for keeping his head and putting in a great shift.

It all stemmed from two huge performances in the middle of the park, however. Hateley had a great afternoon, one of his best this season I would say. He protected the back three well, was diving into tackles and coming out with the ball, and played his role superbly. Coupled with a fantastic Captain's performance from Lasley, who harried, tackled and used the ball well, these two gave the rest of the team the confidence to go and play.

Great stuff to watch, going for Lasley for MOTM. Led by example and was everywhere today.

Everyone of them was fanf*ckintastic today.

Ojamma was at his busy best. Guys is on Duracell batteries and I do worry about a bid coming in for him before next season....

I also thought Hateley had one of his best games of this season today.

But I gave it to Captain Keith. From the 1st minute he just seemed to be all over the pitch and gave every ounce of effort and at times he added some brilliant skill none more than his set up for Henrik's goal.

All in all it was a GREAT TEAM effort and to scud Celtic twice in a row just makes this season keep getting better and better :drinks:

I think it's abysmal and real slap in the face that there's no Celtic players to pick from here. :ph34r:

Ojamaa for me today. Not by much and could make an argument for just about everyone in claret and amber today.

• Like 2

Henrik terrorised them today with some terrific running and link up play , not to mention his goal , as did Humph on the other wing , but my vote goes to Las for an outstanding all round captains performance . Was at the heart of a very well organised and disciplined team that more than merited the 3 pts .

2nd place all but confirmed , bar an improbable set of freak results over the next 3 weeks , couldn't be happier , being a 'Well fan has rarely felt so good .!! yahoo.gif

Thought it was just a great workmanlike all round team performance today. Even at 3 - 1 up as the game was moving along we continued to press on the Celtic players high up the park and not sit back to try and protect our lead. Thats a samina sapping style to play but this group of players ( and staff ) deserve a lot of credit because not only did they show how fit they are but when they got the ball back, they showed how football can be played. It was well worth getting up at 6.30am to watch but you know what, I thought that we deservedly beat Celtic today and that we were not even at our best.

Still, there was much to enjoy watching. Some excellent fast transitions from defence to attack. Some excellent posession stuff knocking the ball around in the latter stages.

Tough choice to select one individual but i'll give it to Ojamma, whith his goal just edging it for him.