Matchday Experience 2

OfficialMFC

Not seen a topic on this guys, but just a last minute note that our 'Matchday Experience 2' bidding ends later this evening.

I think all the guys really, really enjoyed it last year and this year we are aiming to make it bigger and better with the introduction of a 'Legend' substitute and under the floodlights...

Still loads of places up for grabs!

Click Here: http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/the-club/the-matchday-experience/

It doesn't interest me but there doesn't appear to have been a particularly lengthy window from it being announced and going by the OP, the conclusion of the bidding process.

Maybe some inkling that it was on the cards might have helped folk who might have been interested put some cash aside.

As it is not even including attending any actual matches 'Well fans have had the Hammell Testimonial Dinner, Well Society renewal, Season Ticket Renewals, Well Society Race Night and a new strip all to consider attending/paying for between the tail end of March and the middle of May.

Maybe its just one event/purchase too many for some?

If anyone is swithering about whether or not to do this, definitely do. I had an absolute terrific time last year.

Just never watch the DVD of yourself.

Ever.

Not a whole lot of time given for this tbh. Was it not just announced on Friday there? Was it not mid June the game was played last year.

Although I was told by a friend that he would be bidding to play so I will be going along to support him(saying that he is pretty s**t at fitba so at least am guaranteed a laugh). Good luck to all those bidding and playing.

Not a whole lot of time given for this tbh. Was it not just announced on Friday there? Was it not mid June the game was played last year.

Nah, was about the same time. Was the last weekend before I moved down South, so 5th sounds right?

Nah, was about the same time. Was the last weekend before I moved down South, so 5th sounds right?

Just had a look through an celtic programme from last season, Sunday 6th of may it was. No idea how long the bidding was ongoing for says it finished on the April 26 last year.

1367437606[/url]' post='381166']

Outbid in the final five seconds!

I nearly was and because of the proximity of the end times of the auctions I won the wrong one!!

I was looking for away team either 2 or 3, so if anyone wants to swap for the home team one let me kow!

Cheers

My cousin was bidding for two! away team number 11 and 5, he got 5 for £143.00 but someone came in and bided on 11 in the last minutes, he's no happy haha

sound as fuck though since number 5 was for me, birthday is on the 19 and this was my present :cheers:

My cousin got me a CD.

:(

Outbid in the final five seconds!

Any unsold?

Aye i'm a fanny. Put a bid in earlier and thought it finished at 10. Just came on now to see I missed out. Ahwell, next year.

three positions are to be re-listed this evening from 7pm on ebay

open for anyone but guess you guys might be interested

Hope you all have a great night, I'm so envious!

Just wondering if this will end up being an annual event? Even if it doesn't become a regular occurrance it would be nice to have something official from the club several months in advance so that overseas supporters could schedule trips home to coincide with it. All M.F.C. have to do is, at the start of the season, say "yeah there will certainly be a game some time in May" and that would be enough....