St Mirren Game On Thursday

East_Stand_Al

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really up for this tonight. By the sounds of it we'll be taking over 1,000 'Well fans which considering it's midweek, on sky, and all ticket, ain't too shabby!

Quite nervous all the same. I predicted a narrow Accies win on Saturday and was delighted to be proved wrong. Tonight however, I feel the circumstances point towards a narrow Motherwell win!!!! So I've now got myself worried!!! If we play to the best of our abilities then I feel we'll have too much for them. You'd like to think that on a decent pitch we're a much better footballing team also.

If we get through tonight we will play Celtic on Saturday March 7th with a 12.15 kick off for live Sky Sports coverage.

Gers v Accies is on BBC the next day at 3pm.

Anyone know how many tickets will be on sale at the ground tonight?

Myself and Panda nipped over at lunchtime and got ours, but one of my mates has decided to tag along. He hasn't got a ticket yet, but he phoned Fir Park after half 3 and was told that there would be a small number on sale at the ground.

Think it'll sell out?!

I don't think there'll be a late influx of people going to the game on the spur of the moment.

Most will just settle with it being on the telly or in the pub.

Saying that, it looks like a healthy crowd, especially considering the time of week and the telly coverage, so your best to maybe get along quite early.

I don't think there'll be a late influx of people going to the game on the spur of the moment.

Most will just settle with it being on the telly or in the pub.

Aye, I reckon that'll be what guarantees him a ticket. Not too many folk are going to think at the last minute "I'll scrap the couch and the beers in front of Sky and head to Paisley!"

We'll be getting to Paisley St James station at 20 past 7 as well, so should be enough time to get sorted.

Just wanted someone else to agree with me so if it all goes tits up, he has more than just me to blame!! :cheers:

Just wanted someone else to agree with me so if it all goes tits up, he has more than just me to blame!! :cheers:

If it all goes pear-shaped tell him to fire a foul mouthed tirade to my pm box, which I will promptly answer upon returning home from watching the game in the comfort of the pub :cheers: