Inverness Ct V Motherwell: Star Wars Day

ropy

Goin for the draw too . With things so tight between them , St J , and Ross County I think they will be looking to have a real go at us and getting the 3pts , leaving them open and the possibility of a good end to end game .

Will go for 2 - 2 , and another brace for Higgy in his quest of hitting 30 for the season !

Chance for us to boost our best ever goals total and positive goal difference. Big Higgy has this game and 2 more to get to 30 league goals. 3 points will take us to our highest points total. Not getting beat will take us to 9 games on the trot.

Lot's to play for with no real pressure so hopefully the lads can turn on the style and really enjoy the game. I'm hoping we score a barrow load and Im not worried if they score he same as us or just 1 less, as long as it's not one more.

Forget your diamond, box or flat formation, future coaches will talk of the 4PDMAF

It should be made integral to the new UEFA coaching badges.....no wait, that would make everyone as good as us. Shhhhh!

Any idea of the numbers going up to this game. First away game outwith Kilmarnock for some time, so hoping for a good turnout to enhance the awayday experience.

Surely at 3pm on a Sat with 2nd place within our grasp we can take a decent number?

As for predictions. Not going to jinx us.

Always nervous when playing ICT for some reason. I think I'm always expecting them to finally get their revenge. That said, ICT 1-4 Well. Higgy hat-trick and Ojamaa with the other. Let's finish this season with our tails up, record points tally, Higgy on 30 goals, and set a real benchmark for other teams (and ourselves) to try and emulate over the next couple of seasons.

4 pronged death machine attack force.

There's definitely a death metal band somewhere called this, isn't there?

If there isn't, there should be.

Got a feeling we'll get beat tomorrow, would love another 4/5 goals for the 'Well though.

Can't see another comfortable win but I can't see us losing either. 2nd is in the bag, last week all but confirmed it and we'll rubber stamp it tomorrow.

Reguero, G.Shinnie, Hogg, McKay, Draper, Foran, A.Shinnie, Ross, Meekings, Doran, Devine

Subs: Mathieson, Jones, Polworth, Taylor, Pepper, Sutherland

Randolph, Hammell, Law, Hutchinson, Hateley, Humphrey, Ojamaa, Higdon, Lasley, Ramsden, McFadden

Subs; Hollis, Higginbotham, McHugh, Carswell, Kerr, Francis-Angol, Cummins

Fancy us to win quite comfortably. 3-0 Higdon 2x & Ojamaa