Inverness Ct V Motherwell: Star Wars Day

ropy

If that was you then you and the 3 guys you were with were a disgrace today. I was the guy in the black jacket that waded in and stopped the fat guy and the old guy from smashing the guy in front of you. Standing there screaming "get to fuck McFadden" and looking round as if to say "that's right I said it!", it was no suprise the guy turned round and told you to fuck up. The big guy in particular was a disgrace.

It was also the old boy that started the aggression. And having seen the whole thing, there wasn't a single punch thrown by that guy, who was completely in the right for tellin you guys to shut up.

You and your pals could've caused a riot with your pish today. Fuckin awful stuff.

the guy who grabbed my jacket 3 times after their 3rd goal and tried to punch me when faddy scored - who i never laid a finger on - can send me a pm to apologize and i'll forget about it.

What are you going to do if he doesn't apologise? Remember it?

If you wanted to do something about it you should have done it at the time.

If that was you then you and the 3 guys you were with were a disgrace today. I was the guy in the black jacket that waded in and stopped the fat guy and the old guy from smashing the guy in front of you. Standing there screaming "get to fuck McFadden" and looking round as if to say "that's right I said it!", it was no suprise the guy turned round and told you to fuck up. The big guy in particular was a disgrace.

It was also the old boy that started the aggression. And having seen the whole thing, there wasn't a single punch thrown by that guy, who was completely in the right for tellin you guys to shut up.

You and your pals could've caused a riot with your pish today. Fuckin awful stuff.

you only saw part of it.

it started because i was shouting at faddy and the guy grabbed me three times. that eventually calmed down.

after faddy scored - you were celebrating - the same guy tried to punch me two or three times. that understanably pissed off the people with me and i was the one who stopped them.

if they really tried to get a hold of they guy who tried to punch me they would have went through you as well. you're not exactly hulk hogan.

I saw the whole thing. The guy was giving it a big "get it right up you" (and rightly so), but never tried to punch you at all. If he had laid a finger on you your cronies wouldn't have hesitated to deck him one.

As for you stopping them - bollocks.

I saw the whole thing. The guy was giving it a big "get it right up you" (and rightly so), but never tried to punch you at all. If he had laid a finger on you your cronies wouldn't have hesitated to deck him one.

As for you stopping them - bollocks.

he missed punching me by inches two or three times. you are right that if he had hit me things would went very differently.

he missed punching me by inches two or three times. you are right that if he had hit me things would went very differently.

Not condoning violence at all, but you have a completely unbalanced and counter-productive attitude towards the club which can be frustrating at best, infuriating at worst. If your online persona is a reflection of how you are in real life then it's hardly surprising people around you only put up with your shite for so long before snapping.

at the game i thought his commitment was poor up until he scored. i think if anyone was to look back on his contribution they would agree, a player (especially an international) losing the ball 8 times in a row isn't normal. he wasn't the only one and i think the superb football the team played in the second half proved there was something seriously wrong in the first 45.

it might make me look like a dick but i've heard plenty of fans disagree with my own opinion over the years without trying to hit them.

Can't comment on what happened to you in the stadium, but to question mcFaddens commitment is poor show. He plays with his heart on his sleeve and has been nothing short of majestic since he has arrived. He basically has a poor 20 minutes and you are giving him it tight.

• Like 2

I'm not really interested in who did what to whom but I will agree with the general point that McFadden contributed nothing positive to that game until he scored. Thought his first half performance was quite immature yesterday, taking wrong decisions and not really being aware of what was going on around him. But in a way that arrogance and poor decision making are what sometimes make him the player he is so I tend to try and not get annoyed with it. However when every attack was petering out because he did something selfish and every time an attack petered out they looked like they were going to score on the break I can see why people were doing their dinger with him.

Can't comment on what happened to you in the stadium, but to question mcFaddens commitment is poor show. He plays with his heart on his sleeve and has been nothing short of majestic since he has arrived. He basically has a poor 20 minutes and you are giving him it tight.

He is indeed a legend and a fantastic footballer also. I am SO glad we are getting the chance to watch him in a Well shirt again.

That said those 1st 30 or so minutes he put in an almost Daley like performance a la Hearts away. Were that Daley then he would have abuse screamed at him. I think that may stop him getting another big time move. On his day he is still several levels above MFC and to be fair he has contributed massively since he has come back. Add to the fact that generally all the players were having a mare in the 1st 30.

As for the game. 1st time in a long time I have seen us lose at the Tulloch stadium. OJamma sending off was the turning point. Had he stayed on the worst we would have got was a point, possibly all 3. Still it was good value, especially for the old codgers that got in for a £1!! Not much damage to the GD and hopefully we get at least a pointy at home next week to help celebrate another marvellous season.

Was a great day out yesterday. Thanks to Suzy for organising the bus!

The first half was a poor performance. The kind we put in more regularly near the beginning if the season so its still in there.

Couldnt make my mind up as to whether it was as a result of tactics or just too many players having an off day at the one time. To single Faddy out is harsh.

Second half was a different story and could only see one result until the sending off. Will reserve criticism of Henrik until Ive seen the highlights.

Thought their pen was soft at best and a bit of a dive but would like to see it again especially given Henriks first yellow.

A little deflated not to get the point we deserved to clinch 2nd but have left games feeling a helluva lot worse.

Next week.

Thought their pen was soft at best and a bit of a dive but would like to see it again especially given Henriks first yellow.

Unfortunately we witness several instances of diving week in week out and like foul throws action is very rarely taken. Once in a while, for reasons unknown, a referee will single out one particular incident and take action.

Not defending anyone but if a fan wants to pay money to go to a football match to watch his team then he is entitled to express his opinion on the performance of the team and on individual players. Sometimes criticism can border on what other fans consider is abuse and while I don't condone abuse for abuse sake, if fellow fans don't like it then that's hard lines because we do live in a democracy where freedom of speech is sacrosanct.

Not defending anyone but if a fan wants to pay money to go to a football match to watch his team then he is entitled to express his opinion on the performance of the team and on individual players. Sometimes criticism can border on what other fans consider is abuse and while I don't condone abuse for abuse sake, if fellow fans don't like it then that's hard lines because we do live in a democracy where freedom of speech is sacrosanct.

There are no special laws inside a football stadium in that regard. Freedom of speech has never meant the right to scream abuse in your face.