Inverness Ct V Motherwell: Star Wars Day

ropy

Not defending anyone but if a fan wants to pay money to go to a football match to watch his team then he is entitled to express his opinion on the performance of the team and on individual players. Sometimes criticism can border on what other fans consider is abuse and while I don't condone abuse for abuse sake, if fellow fans don't like it then that's hard lines because we do live in a democracy where freedom of speech is sacrosanct.

True

That's why people call him a c**t

• Like 1

1367707442[/url]' post='381514']

you only saw part of it.

it started because i was shouting at faddy and the guy grabbed me three times. that eventually calmed down.

after faddy scored - you were celebrating - the same guy tried to punch me two or three times. that understanably pissed off the people with me and i was the one who stopped them.

if they really tried to get a hold of they guy who tried to punch me they would have went through you as well. you're not exactly hulk hogan.

I've not been on this forum for about a year as in general, the patter here has descended to the point it's usually cringeworthy. Negative tripe that is usually spouted by idiots with what I can only assume is a terribly sad life. I had to break myself-imposed ban when I heard this was getting talked about. To be honest, I'm delighted I did as this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a longtime.

The chap who 'tried to punch you'? Well pal that was me. As several other posters have already correctly pointed out, I made no attempt whatsoever to punch you. It was a simple & straightforward 'Get it right up ye', just like Michael Hidgon done last year at Dundee United (he probably directed that at you too). If you genuinely believe that was an attempted punch, your not right in the head. Trust me when I say, if I wanted to punch you, I would have made damn sure I landed one right on your puss.

McFadden tries his heart out every game, and values the support we give him as a group of supporters. I think everyone with eyes and a functioning brain could see that in his celebration after the equaliser?

All for freedom of speech, but you and your chums yesterday were a Mile-Oot with your abuse of the players, in particular McFadden. I hope McFadden does fuck off and gets himself a club with supporters who value his effort & contribution. Sadly, "supporters" like yourself don't deserve such talents to watch on a weekly basis.

The notion that the players were not trying is ridiculous. Similarly, the notion that they should try even harder than they normally do, because we had travelled hundreds of miles? That too is ridiculous. They put the effort in week-after-week and never give up. 2nd in the table says it all really eh?

I owe you no apology. Indeed, the only person in need of an apology is my wife, who got caught up in the whole sorry mess.

I owe thanks to some of our great supporters who stepped in to comfort the wife whilst I got wound up by you and your cronies.

Don't worry; I'll be making sure I don't sit anywhere near you at future games. I don't think I could cope with another second of your pish; let alone 90mins of it.

• Like 7

:popcorn:

By the way McFadden gets it very easy from the Motherwell support . No matter how well or badly he performs for every Steelboy theres still 10 fanboys queuing to kiss his tail and tell all that will listen that he's still international class

• Like 1

1367769836[/url]' post='381556']

:popcorn:

By the way McFadden gets it very easy from the Motherwell support . No matter how well or badly he performs for every Steelboy theres still 10 fanboys queuing to kiss his tail and tell all that will listen that he's still international class

I'd agree that in general he is criticism-free at Fir Park, he's had a couple of poor games since he signed and even in the ones he he has played well in he has still mis-placed a lot of passes, however he is still international class and in fact is, in my opinion, the most exciting player in the league. It's actually baffling how he is playing for us at the moment.

See I used to feel a bit sorry for steel boy. (A bit). But if the above is true... Fuck me mate - disappear. That's probably how all the millwall fans started fighting with themselves the other week - probably had someone like you in the crowd.

• Like 3

I occasionally look at the ESPN stats page which has FairPlay, scorers and assists recorded. It looks like Henrik's contribution on Saturday has been ignored. Technically he got 3 assists if you count winning the penalty. Any better stats pages for the season?