Well V Ross County

Welldaft Mk1

This will be the last chance for many people to see a team that has done superbly this season and for several seasons before hand.

It could well be a return to reality next season depending on what happens during the summer so get out there and say thank you to one of the better Motherwell teams you are likely to see.

• Like 3

I know a few people who are coming along to this game. Has PATG arrangements changed or did I dream that?

What do u mean by changed?

They now get a ticket as they hand their money over, but that's only change afaik

And that's only to prevent match abandoned vouchers being required

What do u mean by changed?

They now get a ticket as they hand their money over, but that's only change afaik

And that's only to prevent match abandoned vouchers being required

I wasn't really sure to be honest. I can remember something being announced about it but couldn't remember what it actually was. I didn't know if a ticket had to be purchased at the ticket office like you do at St Mirren etc.

Thanks for the info.

I would prefer that ICT win their game so it gives our game more of an edge and we need the point to get over the line. Would make for a better atmosphere for our last home game of what has been a great season.

I would play Higginbottom on the left and push Faddy through the middle and go for it. We need to try and get Higgy over the 30 mark. Only 3 to go!

Hopefully both sets of players will give big Higgy a guard of honour onto the pitch.

On the game itself we need a result, don't want to be going to Perth needing one. I'll settle for a draw for this one.

At least our own players anyroads. If not, I'll be demanding clarification. ;)

Surely McFadden goes to the Ojamaa position and Higginbotham comes in?

Might wanna keep it tight to get that elusive point and, so, go with a less attacking formation. Then again, could go with doing what we do and plug in Higginbotham. Be interesting to see what McCall does tactically for this one

Would happily take a point but would also love to see us get a bit of revenge for the drubbing we got up there when we had probably our poorest performance of the season. If the team plays like they did against Utd & Celtic we will win comfortably but if they play like they did against St.Mirren & first half Caley then we will struggle to get anything from this.

Most likely internet stream. Not even sure you can get Alba outside of Scotland.

You can get it on Sky throughout UK and Ireland, at least. (Doesn't help in this case, of course.)

Other than dubious internet streams, the BBC website does stream Alba live here if you have access to a UK proxy. I've never quite figured out their streaming rights for fitba' though… some games it tells me they're not allowed to stream, other games it works fine.

From the official facebook page:

To celebrate a wonderful season and to send the team off with the best possible support, the club have given away over 5,000 tickets to local schools, community groups such as the clubs, boys brigade, scouts, local community teams and many more. The Maxim Park Stand will be full to capacity this Sunday.

Canny argue with that.

• Like 3

When was the South Stand renamed? And do I now sit in the Cash COnverters Stand?

It was renamed before our first win against Celtic this season. The club announced the sponsorship a few days after the game on the website if I remember correct. The East Stand is still the East Stand as theres no seperate sponsorship deal for it.

I have to be honest whatever they call it, the first thing that springs to mind when referring to it will always be the South Stand, just as I still refer to the Phil O'Donnell stand as the Main Stand.

No disrespect intended ofcourse to Uncle Phil just that I've known it as the Main Stand for so long that its second nature to refer to it as such.

Totally agree, and one of the reasons I think re-naming of stands (or stadiums) is pointless. Fans will tend to go with the original.

Or one of the reasons why selling off the rights to the names of stands/stadiums is worthwhile as money can be made and the fans will still refer to the original names anyway?

Or one of the reasons why selling off the rights to the names of stands/stadiums is worthwhile as money can be made and the fans will still refer to the original names anyway?

Worthless for the sponsors though.