Well V Ross County

Welldaft Mk1

I have to be honest whatever they call it, the first thing that springs to mind when referring to it will always be the South Stand, just as I still refer to the Phil O'Donnell stand as the Main Stand.

No disrespect intended of course to Uncle Phil just that I've known it as the Main Stand for so long that its second nature to refer to it as such.

Yes Andy, I would say we oldies do as well.

I think this will be a difficult watch.

With second in the bag regardless of the outcome, half the team with an eye on their summer transfer coupled with Ross County's modus operandi of leaving the boot in, I don't see us being up for the 50/50s

Perhaps we'll see Law, Higdon etc start on the bench and see Carswell, McHugh et al starting.

The next two games are tricky to call as regards team selection.

Like Bop I would like the opportunity to see players who have served us very well indeed in claret and amber before they move on to pastures new, but like SD I can see why giving players who are likely to play a more important role next season are given a chance too, particularly when the opposition are going to be right up for it in both matches.

There are the targets to consider too like getting Higdon to 30 goals and trying to break our SPL points tally record.

Plus, and I accept this will not matter a jot to many, there's may be a thought given by the management to the integrity to the competition by playing your strongest team whilst our remaining opponents still have things to play for.

Tricky one.

Got to be the strongest team selection for me. I don't see much point in giving those who will have to step up next year a bigger role today, it's not like they're going to get a useful run of games with the season finishing next week anyway. And they shouldn't need game time today to know whether they're in McCall's plans for next season, he should already have made them aware of that.

Won that at a canter to be honest, didn't have to get out of 2nd gear.

Delighted for Randolph, clean sheet for the birthday boy & captain for the day.

Humphrey was outstanding.

Record SPL points tally, 63 with hopefully another 3 to come next week.

What a season, life is good cheers.gif