Well V Ross County

Welldaft Mk1

My old boy has actually bought a season ticket.

I'm not sure if this means anything to anyone else, but this is a frankly seismic shift. He even seems happy about it. What have you people done to Fir Park?

give the cooper to the away fans :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

make the south stand the Motherwell family section, and flood it with Motherwell fans

I would keep the south as a free stand.

Have small away support in the corner of the POD and for Big away crowds (depending on our own attendances) give the coop to away.

The idea of giving the south stand over to the kids is a good idea but it should be done only for a few games. This would give the kids something to look forward to. If it was week in week out they would get bored and stop coming - especially once it starts getting cold. I think it's best to give them a taster and hope as they get older and more hooked they start pestering their parents to take them more often.

• Like 2

I suppose its something for the club to research. They could send out questionnaires to the people that got in free. Would you come back if it was free? If there was a "pay what you like" tin you you put money in? How much do you feel the match day is worth paying for? Do you have friends that haven't been before but would come with you if it were free again?