Made Of Steel T-Shirts

Bop

Just a quick post to let everyone know we have a pre order up and running for a limited run of "Made of Steel" T-shirts in order to raise funds for fan display(s) in Europe next season. With it being so close to the end of the season this is the last real chance to top up the funds and get something special arranged for whoever we happen to play. We'd really like to push this display round to incorporate the Cooper stand as well this time and hopefully get a few people who might usually sit too far away up out their seats and involved in a bit of singing.

Pre Order Click Here

Also, a quick link to the SIWY fanzine facebook. A good place to stay up to date with new fanzine releases and latest information regarding supporters actions.

SIWY Facebook.

Crackin idea in terms of generating funds but I wish some of the specific ideas weren't so affiliated to a particular scene, ie music in this case. Risks alienating people who have a particular dislike or actively avoid.

Just as an example, if The Stone Roses were playing in my living room i'd go out for the day until they fucked off. I wouldn't wear a t-shirt that might make people think I liked them.

Im sure a lot of people will disagree, but I just think by referencing a particular band/music scene/whatever...you're limiting it's appeal.

Edit to say: I won't let that stop me just making an equivalent value donation however. The cause is a fantastic one and the work the boys do is superb.

• Like 2

any chance they could do a 3xl for me please ?

I'd be quite interested in one of those big chappies sizes too Bop if your supplier is able to come up with a larger size.

XXXL now available to pre order.

• Like 1

Al's got a point in that although it is aimed at anyone and everyone that fancies it, not everyone likes Stone Roses, that's fair enough.

Way I see it is its still a Motherwell t-shirt, with "Made of Steel" on it, based around the fact the 'Well song up that side of the East stand is a re-write of the chorus of "Made of Stone". It's claret and amber with a bit of history in the blue in there, and has the teams name on it.

Clever if you ask me.

Based around the fact the 'Well song up that side of the East stand is a re-write of the chorus of "Made of Stone". It's claret and amber with a bit of history in the blue in there, and has the teams name on it.

Clever if you ask me.

Is that what that song is, what's the words they sing along to it?

I only like V-necks. It's a disgrace the bois have discriminated against me.

Aye, and what about those among us with more sartorial elegance?

I demand bois ties.

Is that what that song is, what's the words they sing along to it?

Sometimes I, fantasise,

That the 'Well play Barcelona,

Or we end up going to Roma,

Don't these times,

fill your eyes,

If the 'Well played Man United,

The whole town would be excited...

Ohhhh, ohhh....