Made Of Steel T-Shirts

Bop

Just a quick bump for these, the navy T's are now sold out with less than half of the dark grey left. One last push to try and have them sold out before the order is placed, if not then the remaining sizes and quantity will be posted at a later date.

• 2 weeks later...

There has been a slight delay due to large numbers of orders we have received so far but delivery should be made to ourselves by the end of next week and then we'll have them out to everyone ASAP. If anyone is yet to order then we still have some remaining but only in the dark grey only colour and only in limited numbers/sizes. We have 2 small, 5 medium, 1 large, 2 XL and 2 XXL.

Thanks to everyone that's bought one so far, this should hopefully mean we have the money to do something decent for our european game(s).

Thats another grey medium away!

Not a big Roses fan but love hearing it belted out from the East Stand.

Be proud to wear it and if the money ensures a quality euro display all the better!

I've not actually seen them yet so i'm not sure how the fit is although we do have a wee sizing guide on the website. Similar to yourself ive went for a small to make sure the beef stays off.

Can I get a XXXL please? (No option on website.)

Also, I just HAVE to get one of those scarves.

Have to apologize mate, for this run we only had limited XXXL and all have been snapped up. With regards to the scarves at the moment there aren't any plans to run another batch in the same design but things might change if the demand is there.

5 left in total now, 2 small, 1 medium, 1 large and 1 XXL.

Any chance I'll get mines for my hols? Flying out 22nd June.

I dont want to say yes 100% yet but i'd be very hopeful you will. The plan is to get them out before the Stone Roses gig on the 15th.

Oh well. Just ordered an xxl (I'll wash myself at the wrong temperature and shrink into it).

When I say that I HAVE to have one of those scarves I don't think you quite understand what me and da boyz are saying. I mean, I'm sure your knee-caps are real pretty...whistling.gif

Hopefully. We received delivery slightly later than anticipated but a few boys will be out in the next couple of days delivering the to the locals and anyone further afield will have theirs posted at the same time.