Made Of Steel T-Shirts

Bop

Oh well. Just ordered an xxl (I'll wash myself at the wrong temperature and shrink into it).

When I say that I HAVE to have one of those scarves I don't think you quite understand what me and da boyz are saying. I mean, I'm sure your knee-caps are real pretty...whistling.gif

Why not get one of the forthcoming bucket hats instead ?

Hopefully. We received delivery slightly later than anticipated but a few boys will be out in the next couple of days delivering the to the locals and anyone further afield will have theirs posted at the same time.

im in Fife mate, willing to pay a bit extra for delivery, whats the chances? rolleyes.gif

im in Fife mate, willing to pay a bit extra for delivery, whats the chances? rolleyes.gif

Only really got time for one Post Office trip so they'll all be leaving at the same time anyway . Hopeful you'll have it.

Crackin idea in terms of generating funds but I wish some of the specific ideas weren't so affiliated to a particular scene, ie music in this case. Risks alienating people who have a particular dislike or actively avoid.

Just as an example, if The Stone Roses were playing in my living room i'd go out for the day until they fucked off. I wouldn't wear a t-shirt that might make people think I liked them.

Im sure a lot of people will disagree, but I just think by referencing a particular band/music scene/whatever...you're limiting it's appeal.

This.

Alright guys!

For those attending Glasgow Green on Saturday, we have managed to secure the lounge in the Electric Bar for a pre party from 12 noon to 4pm.

If any of yous are stuck for something to do before it, or don't fancy heading into town where the bars will be rammed then why not stay local and join us?

There will be scran available from the bar and you'll hear the finest tunes to come out of Manchester. Decent warm up for the gig!

Hope to see some of you there!

SIWY

(Just thought i'd put this in here aswell)

Alright guys!

For those attending Glasgow Green on Saturday, we have managed to secure the lounge in the Electric Bar for a pre party from 12 noon to 4pm.

If any of yous are stuck for something to do before it, or don't fancy heading into town where the bars will be rammed then why not stay local and join us?

There will be scran available from the bar and you'll hear the finest tunes to come out of Manchester. Decent warm up for the gig!

Hope to see some of you there!

SIWY

(Just thought i'd put this in here aswell)

Will be coming from Fife otherwise i wouldve been all over that plan.

Got mine thru the post today and proudly wore it picking the kids up from school, much to the annoyance of a couple of hertz fan dads.... heh heh heh....

btw: fantastic quality all round compared to a Stone Roses T shirt I've got!! Great effort lads!!