Last Home Game Of The Season

Rico

Last home game of whats been a fantastic season both on and off the park. The team are flying and need only a point to secure second place and off the park the atmosphere has been excellent throughout the season and throughout the whole stadium. On Saturday there is a plan to sing Michael Higdon's 'Hes Magic' on the 9th minute to back the scottish player of the year. Also throughout the game there will be a number of individual songs about players to show our appreciation for their efforts. Bring your singong voices and lets enjoy another pre euro party at fir park!

Lyrics to He's Magic

Oh he's magic

You know

Goes by the name of Michael

He's magic

You know

Give him the ball and he'll score

• Like 8

Absolutely, inflatables of any kind encouraged. This might be a good chance for anyone who doesn't normally sit in the last section of the east stand to come down and give it a try. Its the last home game of a magnificent season and with it being a Sunday kick off along with what you would presume will be a small travelling support the onus is entirely on us to get the place rocking.

The 2nd from end section will be rocking too. A number of individual songs? "Shoes off for Disco Stu!" given the antics in Dingwall?

Doft my cap to the Motherwell Bois. Kudos to you, THE atmosphere. Highlights from this past season? Too many to mention, but, anybody who took THAT train to Paisley days before Christmas will know what I'm talking about.

Keep up the good work

The 2nd from end section will be rocking too.

Doft my cap to the Motherwell Bois. Kudos to you, THE atmosphere. Highlights from this past season? Too many to mention, but, anybody who took THAT train to Paisley days before Christmas will know what I'm talking about.

Keep up the good work

Thats a good point, its been excellent to see things start to spread down the east a bit. On a slightly unrelated note, does anyone happen to have a video of the huddle v Celtic? Still haven't seen one anywhere.

Last home game of whats been a fantastic season both on and off the park. The team are flying and need only a point to secure second place and off the park the atmosphere has been excellent throughout the season and throughout the whole stadium. On Saturday there is a plan to sing Michael Higdon's 'Hes Magic' on the 9th minute to back the scottish player of the year. Also throughout the game there will be a number of individual songs about players to show our appreciation for their efforts. Bring your singong voices and lets enjoy another pre euro party at fir park!

Lyrics to He's Magic

Oh he's magic

You know

Goes by the name of Michael

He's magic

You know

Give him the ball and he'll score

good shout

(and a cheeky wee bump)

The 2nd from end section will be rocking too. A number of individual songs? "Shoes off for Disco Stu!" given the antics in Dingwall?

Keep up the good work

Ditto ........................ hopefully there'll be a good few at Perth too, (7hr journey for me to the 'shire on the Sat as I can't get to Perth in time for kick-off on the Sun - fukken stupid kick-off times).