Henrik Ojamaa Or Jim O'brien

sinky

Ojamma vs O'Brien  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who in your opinion is better

• Jim O'Brien
    • Henrik Ojamaa

Was having a debate with another dosser and he reckoned Jim O'Brien was better than Henrik Ojamaa. I thought otherwise, would be interested in your opinions.

Different players in different positions, don't think there is any straight forward comparison.

When O'Brien first arrived he was terrible but when he left I thought he was a great player. Probably the single biggest improvement in a player I've seen at Fir Park for a long while (Brian Martin didn't have a great start as I remember).

I'd have him back any day and I'd pick him over Humphrey every time.

• Like 1

Ojamaa's probably been more consistent so far (though still not without his dips in form), so he'd get my vote even though his proclivity to falling over is a bit annoying -- then again, so was Dougie Arnott's when he first arrived, and he turned out not so bad.

The level of criticism O'Brien gets is and has always been, baffling to me. He was a very good player for us, not the best we've seen at Fir Park but I'd happily see a signing of his quality to replace anyone we're losing this summer.

I prefer Ojamaa for pure work ethic, the flashes of absolute brilliance and his all round character but on his day, O'Brien was still pretty fucking good for us.

JOB runs around a lot, I'll give him that much!

This

and to some he was a hero for it.

Oh OTF :whistling: , im a much mellower cat these days and wont add to whats already been said

Other than ...

If youre reading this Jim , dont ever come back , yer fucking shite.