Henrik Ojamaa Or Jim O'brien

sinky

Ojamma vs O'Brien  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who in your opinion is better

• Jim O'Brien
    • Henrik Ojamaa

By the time o'brian left us he was playing a complete link up role from a central position and was the sole creative spark in a very differently functioning team to the one we have now. He was pretty good at it and was probably our most important player. Sorry but anyone insisting he was pish is blind to the game, as someone said earlier the manner in which he transfored his game while with us was extraordinary and he could be brilliant to watch. When he didn't play or didn't play well we were goosed, i seem to recall some awful game at hamilton when this occured. I also recall him getting called a 'useless tinker'' a lot from the stands - the same morinihos that spotted higdon's potenial no doubt.

Fuk it though, OJ all the way, unless we are an awful lot worse across the board i think he's going to be the main man next season.

By the time o'brian left us he was playing a complete link up role from a central position and was the sole creative spark in a very differently functioning team to the one we have now. He was pretty good at it and was probably our most important player. Sorry but anyone insisting he was pish is blind to the game, as someone said earlier the manner in which he transfored his game while with us was extraordinary and he could be brilliant to watch. When he didn't play or didn't play well we were goosed, i seem to recall some awful game at hamilton when this occured. I also recall him getting called a 'useless tinker'' a lot from the stands - the same morinihos that spotted higdon's potenial no doubt.

Fuk it though, OJ all the way, unless we are an awful lot worse across the board i think he's going to be the main man next season.

I never knew he played in a central role for Motherwell too. So far this season due to injuries/suspensions/formations he's played in a 3 man midfield, on both wings, as a right back and a right wing back. We might even give him a stint between the sticks next season!