New Away Kit

Bop

That annoys me when we do that, randomly wear our away kit when the home kit will suffice!

Yeah, me too. I remember a game at Easter Road last year and they were wearing purple and we were wearing grey.

Quite like the black strip though. Worked well for Wigan....

Used to be restricted to those games, however, we seem to wear them randomly now. Probably contractually obligated by the supplier to boost sales. The silver kit was used a lot and was quite a lucky one for us.

We've never been contractually obligated to wear any strip a certain amount of times.

I don't really get what everyones so upset about here. Seems to me to be the most inoffensive football kit ever. The worst I have to say about it is that its a bit "meh...".

Thought the home effort looked pretty rank in its first outing today.

I don't really get what everyones so upset about here. Seems to me to be the most inoffensive football kit ever. The worst I have to say about it is that its a bit "meh...".

Thought the home effort looked pretty rank in its first outing today.

Agree on the away kit but disagree with the home. Really quite like it. Will set us well apart from the rest of the teams in the league.

The away is maybe a bit plain but I do love all black kits and also all white kits. Ill buy one but unsure which.

Agree on the away kit but disagree with the home. Really quite like it. Will set us well apart from the rest of the teams in the league.

The away is maybe a bit plain but I do love all black kits and also all white kits. Ill buy one but unsure which.

Individually the top, shorts and socks are fine but I don't think it goes together very well.

• 1 month later...

................................. this one seems fairly inoffensive.

...................... and very unMotherwell. Remove the Club badge and fukk knows whose strip it is. Surely the piping or puma logo could have been claret or amber.

Looks more like a Keeper's kit.