2nd Confirmed

johnstone

With the players leaving at the start of the season I thought we'd be doing OK if we finished top 6. To not only do that, but step it up a notch with record breaking performances along the way, has been outstanding.

• Like 1

A fantastic achievement by the boys, like most Well fans I would have settled for a top six finish. To get second has surpassed all my hopes for the season, Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts and Dundee United were all fancied to claim that spot but Motherwell have shown that they are truly the second force in Scottish football. thumbup.gif

• Like 2

Yep, gonna enjoy it just now, revel in the glory..Well done to everyone at Motherwell FC..Players, staff, coaches and manager and all the guys behind the scenes who don't normally get any credit. Thanks to those directors who financed the Faddy deal, came at exactly the right time for our push for 2nd.

Yep, gonna enjoy it just now, revel in the glory..Well done to everyone at Motherwell FC..Players, staff, coaches and manager and all the guys behind the scenes who don't normally get any credit. Thanks to those directors who financed the Faddy deal, came at exactly the right time for our push for 2nd.

Can only echoe the above fantastic achievent for everybody at the club from dressing room to board room.

Fantastic achievement for the club, given the budget and the small squad. Everyone involved deserves praise , including the fans who have been a credit to the club this year.

But biggest praise for me has to be to McCall. As has been said, he found a system that works, but also one that is adaptable, so we were rarely caught out tactically. The spirit in the team has been outstanding, working hard for each other and fighting tooth and nail to get back into games when losing, top gaffer.

• Like 2

This without doubt is one of the most enjoyable seasons I've had as a Well fan. Every game has been an adventure and the fans have been treated to some of the best football to come out of Fir Park in many years. Well done to Stuart McCall and Kenny Black and the staff at the club for turning a very good team into a great team. To hear and see supporters from other spl clubs praise our team's commitment and skill tops everything off for me. I'm off for a lie down now....

• Like 1

Can only echo what everyone else has said. Absolutely amazing achivement for a club of our size, fanbase and finances.

Never thought that I would ever see a time that we were in European competition year after year.

Thanks and well done to everyone, feckin unbelievable.