St Johnstone V Motherwell, 19 May 2013 At 12.45Pm

Toxteth O'Grady

Should be a decent crowd going up I'd imagine.

if you say that too loud, there will be no reduction in prices!! If a club knows alot of people are going to attend, they would be awful silly to reduce the price and minimise their income. Surely the whole idea of price reduction is too attract people along??

anyway - they have Richard Brittains medical bil to pay for now!! :ph34r:

Due to the "we don't give a toss about fans" scheduling, I can't get to Perth in time for kick-off. Hence I'm departing for the 'Shire on the Saturday - a bacon roll n Bellhaven breakfast and onto the Electric Bar bus up to Saint John's Town.

hopefully see us score too, aint seen one in the flesh since Odense :doh:

Mon the Well :thumbup:

Would love to see a big away support in Perth for a repeat of yesterday - obviously want us to win, but going up to say farewell to what has turned out to be a real quality side, so not too bothered if we end up drawing :whistling:

Cannae wait already :notworthy:

MON RA DOSSERS

Worth noting that the Saint are well up for this. A win gives them a shot at Europe if Caley slip up, so I'd imagine they'll come flying out the traps. As seems standard, how we do in the middle of the park will decide this. In all of the St. Johnstone games over the past few years its rested on whether Lasley or Davidson controls the middle of the park.

That said, I'd also expect Humphrey to ruin another St. Johnstone left back's day, he's done for Grainger, Maybury and Anderson out there, so stick him one on one with that turkey Tam Scobbie and the game is ours.

Worth noting that the Saint are well up for this. A win gives them a shot at Europe if Caley slip up,

Ross County were well up for it yesterday for much the same reason, and didn't cause us too many problems in the end. That said, with their home advantage I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us drop points this time.

if you say that too loud, there will be no reduction in prices!! If a club knows alot of people are going to attend, they would be awful silly to reduce the price and minimise their income. Surely the whole idea of price reduction is too attract people along??

anyway - they have Richard Brittains medical bil to pay for now!! :ph34r:

Whisper it - I quite fancy making this one of my rare away days as it's the end of a great team.

As for Brittain, that injury yesterday looked like one that's going to take a good while to recover from. His contract discussions could become very messy.

Would love to see a big away support in Perth for a repeat of yesterday - obviously want us to win, but going up to say farewell to what has turned out to be a real quality side, so not too bothered if we end up drawing :whistling:

Cannae wait already :notworthy:

MON RA DOSSERS

Remember the game starts at 12:45. Or do you intend taking your seat after we're 1 - 0 up? :evilgrin:

Remember the game starts at 12:45. Or do you intend taking your seat after we're 1 - 0 up? :evilgrin:

If I'm still helping with the 'wee' fellas team next year, I'll need to have stern words with the league committee and tell them no fixtures competing with the Mighty Well :doh: but at least we were 1 up as opposed to 1 down. Driving like a maddy from Falkirk's not recommended though.

Intend being there in plenty off time this week as he's no game this week - see you there :yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

If I'm still helping with the 'wee' fellas team next year, I'll need to have stern words with the league committee and tell them no fixtures competing with the Mighty Well :doh: but at least we were 1 up as opposed to 1 down. Driving like a maddy from Falkirk's not recommended though.

Intend being there in plenty off time this week as he's no game this week - see you there :yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

Time you got a new pet name for him - last time I saw the 2 of you together - he was anything but the 'wee' fella laugh.gif.

See you Sunday mate.

St Johnstone website mentions £5 entry for under-18s, or £15 for 1 adult and up to two under-12s.

Presumably it will be the same for away fans...?

Web-Front-1.jpg

ORMOND FAMILY STAND

For most but not all fixtures, this is a mixed family stand. One adult and up to two children aged 12 or under can gain admission at a cost of £15. Unaccompanied adults or children aged 12 or under will not be admitted. Children aged 13-16 can gain admission at a cost of £8.

Where the anticipated away support is expected to be of a size where it is not possible to operate the Ormond Stand as a mixed family stand then the club undertakes to provide a fixed number of 'adult and up to two kids aged 12 and under' packages in whatever stand the away support is accomodated in.

Wouldn't have thought so - in the absence of a transfer fee, he's still our player. no obligation to Birminigham to keep him injury free.

Birmingham have confirmed the deal will go through on 1st July, so indeed… no reason not play him against St Johnstone, and would arguably be unfair on Ross County if we didn't (not that they troubled him very much!)