European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

Why...

israel-doing 5 or 6 trips a year back to watch motherwell a wee home-ish tie would be good if its the first leg in israel

Azerbaijan-my mate works there and havent seen his new born yet

also in these two we wont have the usual lets meet up in the jaggy thistle/st george/o;neils and drink nats piss and put thousands over an ex pats bar

a wee bit of looking about and you will find great food and be treated well by the locals :nod:

• Like 1

israel-doing 5 or 6 trips a year back to watch motherwell a wee home-ish tie would be good if its the first leg in israel

also in these two we wont have the usual lets meet up in the jaggy thistle/st george/o;neils and drink nats piss and put thousands over an ex pats bar

a wee bit of looking about and you will find great food and be treated well by the locals :nod:

:laugh::thumbup:

• Like 1

................................... also in these two we wont have the usual lets meet up in the jaggy thistle/st george/o;neils and drink nats piss and put thousands over an ex pats bar

:laugh::thumbup:

All Hail Trinny and Susannah :doh:

Jeez, it's not a Field Trip with the Cultural Society. It's a trip to a football match with fellow Well fans, where congregating in a common theatre is what many find rewarding, and wish to do. If some elitists prefer to huddle together elsewhere and discuss the weave on their crewnecks, who gives a fukk.

Mon the Well.

• Like 1

1373990437[/url]' post='389257']

Jeez, it's not a Field Trip with the Cultural Society. It's a trip to a football match with fellow Well fans, where congregating in a common theatre is what many find rewarding, and wish to do. If some elitists prefer to huddle together elsewhere and discuss the weave on their crewnecks, who gives a fukk.

Mon the Well.

blink.gif Ooh pipe down precious. You did what so 'many find rewarding' in Athens and have moaned about your experience since!

As for 'some elitists', what a lot of piss. Met plenty away from the throng on many trips, some having become life long friends, some I simply tip a nod to in the passing at various games home & away.

All still enjoy congregating in a top away support as we do on the continent - also enjoy embracing local cultures adding value to he/she's trips & not treated like mug punters (and before some pick up on it, understand it's an only means for some attending the fixture) on charter trips and/or ex-pat premises as was the point of Grimmy's post.

Discussing 'the weave on our crew necks' is a MUST on every trip right enough... So is not dressing like a Christmas tree tongue.gif

blink.gif Ooh pipe down precious. You did what so 'many find rewarding' in Athens and have moaned about your experience since!

I did what I had to do to get there, the Charter would not have been my 1st choice, however I was treated by an old friend's Company Visa card. :blush:

There was much good and some bad about the trip, much of which I've posted, (the 2hrs in the Wee Dram was good - as were the bars and restaurants up the Panarmou).

Well fans come from all walks of life, and like you I have made many acquaintances over the years - including your good self. I don't really care where they eat, where they drink or what they wear ------ each to their own in my book, and when all's said and done we have the common bond of being Well fans. So, we'll agree to differ and share a beer or two in Morecambe, (provided my Ben Sherman shirt, Ed Baxter jeans, Ralph Lauren socks and Adidas gazelles meet with your approval of course :whistling:).