European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

we're 24 hours from the draw so it's time to forget about faddy for a while. these aren't guaranteed to be the only teams we can get but are the most likely.

VfB Stuttgart Ger 59.922 Rubin Kazan ** Rus 58.266 Sevilla Esp 55.105 Standard Liège ** Bel 45.880 Udinese Ita 42.829 Club Brugge Bel 36.880 Hapoel Tel-Aviv ** Isr 29.575 Sparta Praha ** Cze 29.245 AS Saint-Étienne Fra 26.800 Lech Poznan ** Pol 23.650 Trabzonspor ** Tur 21.400 AaB Aalborg ** Den 19.640 Anorthosis Famagusta ** Cyp 17.366 Rosenborg BK * Nor 16.835 FC Zürich Sui 16.785 Swansea City Eng 16.592 MSK Zilina * Svk 15.841 FC Utrecht ** Ned 13.945 Maccabi Haifa ** Isr 13.575 Rapid Wien Aut 13.075 Metalurg Donetsk Ukr 12.451 Estoril Praia Por 11.833 Sturm Graz ** Aut 11.575 Omonia Nicosia ** Cyp 10.366 Chernomorets Odesa ** Ukr 9.951 Vitesse Arnhem Ned 9.945 DVSC Debrecen ** h*n 9.850 Kuban Krasnodar Rus 9.266 Hajduk Split ** Cro 8.916

it's difficult to see too many teams there who tick all the boxes for a good trip and a chance of progression.

vitesse arnhem looks about the best option there and austria would be decent as well. as long as we dodge israel, turkey, ukraine, russia and cyprus i'll be happy.

we're 24 hours from the draw so it's time to forget about faddy for a while. these aren't guaranteed to be the only teams we can get but are the most likely.

it's difficult to see too many teams there who tick all the boxes for a good trip and a chance of progression.

vitesse arnhem looks about the best option there and austria would be decent as well. as long as we dodge israel, turkey, ukraine, russia and cyprus i'll be happy.

Looking at the list of seeds on that Bert guy's website I think Debrecen or Zilina gives us a decent chance of progressing but would still be tough. Quite fancy drawing Estoril right enough, always fancied going to Lisbon and the weather will be decent but hopefully not as extreme as Greece or Turkey. Lech Poznan would also be a cracking trip with cheap beer but we would most likely get pumped.

Can only make the trip if we're away the 2nd leg and it's not somewhere like Russia so hoping for the best tomorrow!

Looking at the list of seeds on that Bert guy's website I think Debrecen or Zilina gives us a decent chance of progressing but would still be tough. Quite fancy drawing Estoril right enough, always fancied going to Lisbon and the weather will be decent but hopefully not as extreme as Greece or Turkey. Lech Poznan would also be a cracking trip with cheap beer but we would most likely get pumped.

Can only make the trip if we're away the 2nd leg and it's not somewhere like Russia so hoping for the best tomorrow!

I've managed to get holidays sorted for both weeks now so can make either!

Will we find out tomorrow if we are at home or away first? I've got an exam that finishes at 10.30 on the 31st so if we're away first i'm hoping for somewhere that I could get to in time.

Uefa website seems to say if you're drawn first you'll be at home first...

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/draws/index.html

I see Dila Gora of Georgia are 3-0 up on AAB :-

Another potential shitey destination.

I would be keen to avoid Russia, Turkey, Donetsk + Zilina. The rest are game on Odessa - the Odessa files........

have a 1 in 15 chance of being right, but I reckon we will draw Rapid Vienna or Stum Graz which would do me.

Top choices would be Estoril, Vitesse, Brugge, Seville + Udinese.

What a result for saints tonight, unreal.

Can be done!

Not sure it's as much of an achievement as people are making out.Fair enough it's a decent result but Rosenberg aren't as good as they used to be and are a pretty average european side at best.Just because they're in europe all the time doesn't mean they're good, just means that league isn't the best.

Anyway the winner of that Debrecen tie is our best shot at getting through.Estoril or Brugge are decent trips and winnable games.

I think its one of

Sevilla, Sparta Prague, Anorthosis, Bursaspor, Estoril or Debrecen

But that's taking a stab at it using Uefa's pre draw groupings ruling going by coefficient.

That would be OK, as long as we avoid Bursaspor.....

Imagine Seville - 2 times winnesr in recent years. We would get our arses felt, but at least we could bring out the calculator. I reckon 10,000 Well fans easy