European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

There was an interview in The Sun(i know) today with Leanne, stating we had sold 2000 tickets.... somehow I think that might be a bit wrong!

Unless its 2000 on top of ST sales so about 6000! Sounds more like it!

Read that and just thought it was an interview conducted last week and only printed now on the run up to the game, with no one at the Sun having the common sence to conclude the numbers might have changed by now.

Phoned and bought my ticket about 4pm this afternoon. Managed to get 2 for the east stand but was told there only single seats left in the 'south stand half' and a couple of '3-4 seats clusters' in the Cooper half of the east.

So east stand is virtually sold out, POD apart from the wee side seats will be pretty full and the cooper will be, what, 3/4 full. What does that put us at, 7000-7500?

Phoned and bought my ticket about 4pm this afternoon. Managed to get 2 for the east stand but was told there only single seats left in the 'south stand half' and a couple of '3-4 seats clusters' in the Cooper half of the east.

So east stand is virtually sold out, POD apart from the wee side seats will be pretty full and the cooper will be, what, 3/4 full. What does that put us at, 7000-7500?

The stands we're using hold just over 8500 - 2000 at the ends of the pod so if the away stand is shut there won't be more than 6500.Anything over 6000 is not bad considering we got about 6500 against Levante in the round after this and they're a 'heard of' team.

are you haven't enough money even

for charter in Russia??? whistling.gifblink.gif

PS...our Kuban TV-commentator meet in the shop Celtic fans - they kindly greet him but after that started to shout

"FUcking Kuban..." - what does it was?

and some flood -

Celtic are scumbags.

I think you'd be surprised by the cost of chartering a plane from Scotland to Krasnodar. The charter companies will be charging a premium as they did for Levante and Athens last year. Our budget is a fraction of yours, Motherwell has a population of less than 30,000, we are but a handful of miles from Glasgow whose 2 major sides' pulling power dominates the landscape of our country. Imagine Moscow was 10 miles from you, and half your town supported their Clubs and you will get the picture.

I am not party to the procedure or negotiations but I very much doubt MFC would have been greedy with TV money demands.

Celtic are scumbags.

I think you'd be surprised by the cost of chartering a plane from Scotland to Krasnodar. The charter companies will be charging a premium as they did for Levante and Athens last year. Our budget is a fraction of yours, Motherwell has a population of less than 30,000, we are but a handful of miles from Glasgow whose 2 major sides' pulling power dominates the landscape of our country. Imagine Moscow was 10 miles from you, and half your town supported their Clubs and you will get the picture.

I am not party to the procedure or negotiations but I very much doubt MFC would have been greedy with TV money demands.

I was quoted 20,000USD)£2250 pp) for a private charter Lear Jet from Prestwick to Krasnodar, seats six! Return after game!!

A bargain compared to club charter deal!!

- Kuban in Scotland cool.gif

some from press-conference -

MCFadden is really the best player?

TV-translation will be on russian regional channel 9tv - http://9tv.ru/news/item/40340 - it can watch also on russian satellite TV and that's why possible in the web will be translation too (translation will be also in the main Krasnodar city square)

Edited by KubanPupkin
  • Like 2