European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

http://www.ontvtime....9tv-orbita.html - here will be live TV-translation with russian comments

That’s a really good stream, I am sorry that I bought a ticket now. ph34r.gif It certainly should help ease the worries of anyone who can’t make the game as your link works great ( I even watched a news build up to the game there). drinks.gif

• Like 1

don't afflicte! drinks.gif you had your chanses - crossbeam of gate

and other

Kuban doesn't lose 15 matches in the russian championship, and the Russian league is very very powerful more than France or almost as German or Spain as I think (Zenit, CSCA,Anzhi, Spartak, Rubin, Dinamo,Lokomotiv FC Krasnodar has the value or money for season more than 100 mln $) - Kuban also lost only 1 match for the last 2 years at home

Edited by KubanPupkin

Seriously mate, (and no disrespect to you), the black guy with the pony-tail apart, your team is nothing special - on tonight's performance.

You will go thru, of that there is no doubt, but our "usual" failings were the deciding factor for me tonight.

Who'd be a football fan eh :doh:

Seriously mate, (and no disrespect to you), the black guy with the pony-tail apart, your team is nothing special - on tonight's performance.

You will go thru, of that there is no doubt, but our "usual" failings were the deciding factor for me tonight.

Who'd be a football fan eh :doh:

OK, I agree - is nothing special

But Kuban at home and in tour it's 2 different things, Kuban can win any team at home especially when 30+ thousands of people at stadium, I think a week later it will be more hard for Motherwell in Krasnodar. It can be 4 or more goals if it will be full motivation for match.

OK, I agree - is nothing special

But Kuban at home and in tour it's 2 different things, Kuban can win any team at home especially when 30+ thousands of people at stadium, I think a week later it will be more hard for Motherwell in Krasnodar. It can be 4 or more goals if it will be full motivation for match.

In other words, we're gonnae pump ye!! :popcorn:

Am hoarse with singing and utterly gutted at the way we give away cheap goals.

I think we'll do ok this season tho. Vigurs, Lawson and McManus have been good additions and Sutton will score goals but will need some assistance up front

Anybody meet the Russians?

Had a very brief meeting with a group of 10 or so leaving JD's as we were going in.

They were very nice, shook hands and wished us well apart from one guy who just gave me a Nazi salute. I was wearing my new gazelles though so maybe that explains it!

Looked like theyd had a few sherberts and were enjoying the experience. My mate said theyd had a wee "sing off" with them before we arrived which was disappointing to have missed.