European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

I'm the opposite, can only get time off for the 2nd leg... ah well, at least one of us will be able to make the trip regardless!

There's an outside chance I'll get time off for 2nd leg but not looking good at the moment.

Hoping someone cancels the holidays they've booked!

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is maybe a wee bit to early but what time is the draw usually? 9/10am? I am just trying not to plan anything for the time of the draw and a wee bit after so i can get my flights booked for the away game.

can this even be done?

thought we would need to wait until the 2nd round 2nd leg ties were completed, to know our opponents

with the 2nd round 2nd leg being the week after the draw.

it will depend on who we are drawn against. some of the seeded teams will not have been from the second round so wont have to wait for a tie to be over to see who we play. Others will depend on the score from the first leg and it might be 3 or 4 goals up from the first game.

I know this is maybe a wee bit to early but what time is the draw usually? 9/10am? I am just trying not to plan anything for the time of the draw and a wee bit after so i can get my flights booked for the away game.

From memory, isn't the draw around midday in Switzerland, so 11am our time? Although, it drags on forever..........so sometime around midday on Fri 19th July :blink:

can this even be done?

thought we would need to wait until the 2nd round 2nd leg ties were completed, to know our opponents

with the 2nd round 2nd leg being the week after the draw.

Its bluddy farcical - seeded/unseeded pots, unseeded becoming seeded before/after our draw, straight draw, either/or draw, bla-day-bla-day-bla :wallbash:

I'm marrying a fitba' daft Copenhagen girl in October and have already got her supporting the Dossers, so a Danish team would be interesting.

Is there any we could be drawn against?

Aalborg I think, although that may have changed :blink:

From what I can see Special looks to be correct clicky

Just seeing on Twitter that today's Europa League draw is becoming more complicated by last minute team changes due to some not obtaining their UEFA licences!

CSKA Sofia replaced by Botev Plovdiv

Borac Banja Luka replaced by Zrinjski Mostar

PAS Gianina replaced by Skoda Xanthi

Buducnost & Grbalj replaced by Rudar Pljevlja & Mladost Podgorica

UEFA are also due to decide on whether Steaua Bucharest, Besiktas and Fenerbahce can participate in Europe some time after the draw.

So it could affect our draw as well as today's, given some of the names/co-efficients in there.

They're mainly 1st round teams, sadly, so unlikely to effect us, no?

Fenerbache/Besiktas/Steaua may, but I still don't think that's enough to get us seeded, is it?