European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

Can't wait for this; holiday to Bulgaria fell through so I'll be looking to make the home and away legs! Just need to find a few mates willing to travel to see a 'Well game...

More than welcome to team up with us provided you dont mind the real possibility of being covered in human faeces at somepoint in the trip.

You mean she's telt you the Euro tour is off!................I'm in the same boat due to last year's excursion :rolleyes:

:laugh: we've been together nearly 15yrs, and she knew when she took me on I have one or two sporting interests - and has never complained. I felt it only fair, that she gets a honeymoon this year, (one year after our nuptuals ---- maybe I'll get my nasms).

I consider myself very lucky to have followed my team to Cup Winners Cup, UEFA Cup, Europa League, Champions League, Euro Friendlies, and Isle of Man Tournament, but with other life priorities to consider its time to ..........................................

:laugh: we've been together nearly 15yrs, and she knew when she took me on I have one or two sporting interests - and has never complained. I felt it only fair, that she gets a honeymoon this year, (one year after our nuptuals ---- maybe I'll get my nasms).

I consider myself very lucky to have followed my team to Cup Winners Cup, UEFA Cup, Europa League, Champions League, Euro Friendlies, and Isle of Man Tournament, but with other life priorities to consider its time to ..........................................

Or down here for pre season one year.......

i will get you a programme from odesa

More than welcome to team up with us provided you dont mind the real possibility of being covered in human faeces at somepoint in the trip.

Might take you up on that Fraz! Will be in touch nearer the time. No worries about the faeces, as long as it's human.

It's Morecambe for me - Euro Tour Boots have been hung up - then honeymoon in Perpignan.

Surely if we draw Montpellier... just a wee trip up the road...?

Been counting down the days till the 19th July for the draw, havent booked any holidays yet until i know who we are playing, as long as it isnt a russian, israel or scandanavian team i will be there.

Off on holiday on Saturday, back next Monday, far more excited about the draw, frankly.

Anyone spotted a team they think we might actually sneak past?

I'm thinking Zurich, Omonia, AaB or Debrecen and we wouldn't even go into those games as favourites.

Otherwise it looks like it's going to be very tough, especially with a new team.

Anyone spotted a team they think we might actually sneak past?

I'm thinking Zurich, Omonia, AaB or Debrecen and we wouldn't even go into those games as favourites.

Otherwise it looks like it's going to be very tough, especially with a new team.

i watch cypriot fitba home and away every week and at the start of august we could be doing without omonia up in nicosia.

it would be hotter than albania :nod:

See Levski Sofia Have been Knocked out by the Kazakstan side irtysh pavlodar and Videoton have been knocked out by Mladost Podgorica of Montenegro on away goals. This moves us up to the 7th ranked non seeded team in round 3 and moves Hajduk Split of Croatia and Red Star Belgrade of Serbia into the seeded sides as possible opposition.

With the other teams in round 1 above our ranking likely to go through after their first leg results that is likely to be our final position as the draw takes place before the completion of Round 2

See Levski Sofia Have been Knocked out by the Kazakstan side irtysh pavlodar and Videoton have been knocked out by Mladost Podgorica of Montenegro on away goals. This moves us up to the 7th ranked non seeded team in round 3 and moves Hajduk Split of Croatia and Red Star Belgrade of Serbia into the seeded sides as possible opposition.

With the other teams in round 1 above our ranking likely to go through after their first leg results that is likely to be our final position as the draw takes place before the completion of Round 2

good to see a few shocks.

any team that knocks out a seed in round two will be on the seeded side of the draw in round three so we might luck an easier tie that way.

Would not like to get that Kazakstan team though. Looked at them when we were in Round 1 when we qualified through the Fair platy and they are about as far east as you can get in Kazakstan. They are about 50 miles from the Chinese border!!

Don't panic though as they are playing some lot from Bosnia in Round two so will be in the non seeds with us in round 3

Would not like to get that Kazakstan team though. Looked at them when we were in Round 1 when we qualified through the Fair platy and they are about as far east as you can get in Kazakstan. They are about 50 miles from the Chinese border!!

Don't panic though as they are playing some lot from Bosnia in Round two so will be in the non seeds with us in round 3

The Motherwell Bois dressed as Borat would be funny as fuck though! :lol:

• Like 1