European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

it's a bit of a boot in the baws that we got such an inaccessible team, after all the good trips recently you just kind of assume you'll get another one.

hopefully faddy can give us a bit of magic and we can get italy or germany in the next round. if not then we'll just need to win a cup or two.

I don't mind the seeding too much if I'm honest (would rather it was seeded and everyone was lumped in together at the 1st round), but it really should be fucking regionalised as best as possible in the early qualifying rounds!

• Like 1

I don't mind the seeding too much if I'm honest (would rather it was seeded and everyone was lumped in together at the 1st round), but it really should be fucking regionalised as best as possible in the early qualifying rounds!

Totally agree. Considering the size of teams and the countries they are from, it seems ridiculous that regional qualification hasn't been introduced. While it may not be palatable, I can understand UEFA using seeding to protect the big teams when they enter. It's piss poor that they don't look to protect the wee teams at this early stage by giving them ties that don't end up costing them a fortune in travelling.

Totally agree. Considering the size of teams and the countries they are from, it seems ridiculous that regional qualification hasn't been introduced. While it may not be palatable, I can understand UEFA using seeding to protect the big teams when they enter. It's piss poor that they don't look to protect the wee teams at this early stage by giving them ties that don't end up costing them a fortune in travelling.

since most of the decent sides are concentrated in western europe it would be a bit unfair.

they give every club enough money to travel and outwith a few countries there aren't many fans who want to travel for these games.

From reading the green mile forum they seem to be trying to set up a thread in English only so Well fans can go on & communicate with them.

A few posts from this thread have been quoted on there.

Don't know if this will work but link to forum in English (kind of!)

Green Mile

Hi ! I'm tha fan of FC KUban Krasnodar. Welcome to forum of the Kuban fans.

http://www.greenmile.ru/gmforum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Please, if you could add this web address (with our forum web site) to your local fan forum : http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=13684&pid=389923&st=480entry389923

Thank you.

Dandy ( on GreenMile )

ФК «КУБАНЬ» - Форум болельщиков «Кубани» - GreenMile.Ru

www.greenmile.ru

Всё о нашей любимой команде...

1374262496[/url]' post='389950']

only the 44 hours to drive if you want a real european tour. really considering it at this point.

Been checking Expedia to have a look at rough prices. 44hours is shorter than some of the flight times!

You can do it for about £800 including 2 nights hotel room. Flight out is about 15 hours. Flight back is 27 hours!

If you want a short flight back add £700!

Think even the club charter could be attractive on this occasion!

Im sure if you had a weeks holiday you could fine a way to get down there cheaper and it might be an adventure.......

Interestingly you can get from Moscow to Krasnodar with Siberian Airlines for £180 return. Just need to find a cheap way of getting to Moscow!

They are actually quite a friendly bunch from the responses so far and looking for some of us to join in the banter on their forum. I have told them the if MJC tries to join he should be banned immediately. :evilgrin: I also mentioned Makaveli was a member of the Scottish Mafia and was looking for some contacts over there :whistling: