European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

Anybody else really really want to go to this game now we've started chatting to the Russian fans.Bank card got fecked back in the wallet yesterday after draw .Walking about grumbling like hell. Today its now thinking ",How can i get my ass here ?"

• Like 1

No you're not alone thinking like that!!

Ruled it out and now I wake up today and see all this chat. Might wait and see what the club are doing...

Think the charter could be my only option timewise as i need holidays for my wembley trip. Hope its not megabucks or i might need to sell the dug.Feckin hate missing out on anything fitba wise ! laugh.gif

Really disappointed to be missing this but I'm just back from 2 weeks holiday and money and annual leave are now tight. Realistically, I could only have made it to one of the easily accessible western ties. Might see what the club is doing as this thread has really whet my appetite.

Sorely tempted by this away leg, what's the damage for a visa?

Not sure what the costs are, but they can be a bit of a pain in the arse to get. I ended up always getting my Russian visas through an agent as it was a lot less hassle. That was for Business visas and issued in Budapest, so maybe the UK would be a little better, but you need all the documents done proper and clear.

One thing I can say though. We always hear negative stories out of Russia about corruption and the Russian mafia etc. However, that really is at a business or higher level. As your seeing with these Russian boys coming on here. As people, there fucking great. Had many great nights with many Russian friends, usually involving a fair amount of booze. I've had an education on how to drink vodka without the following hangover and the experience of drinking a cargo in -10c in Obninsk.

Anyone who goes will have a great time, but if you spend time in Moscow, you'll need a mortgage.