European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ru/motiel-na-karasunskoi.en-us.html?aid=306395;label=krasnodar-ru-UTysP_NiSuEqIOsHwx1_AgS23160938069%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap15%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=7148bcb0d481012857863749295139c7;dcid=1

About 50 pounds a night. 5min walk from the park. And it is a real park with two lakes and a stadium.

Pub "Karasun" 3 min walk, were everyone is getting together before the game. Please do not forget the kilts.........we want kilts, we want kilts !!!!!

I asked earlier when I phoned to book my home leg ticket.

They are still finalising details but expect to offer limited spaces for around £1200.

They have had difficulties because no-one flies direct to Krasnador and they have had to charter a smaller plane due to the costs. Sounds like a nightmare for the club and dont expect too many takers at that price.

£1250 I've just been told. ---------------- hang your head in shame UEFA :wank:

what's it got to do with uefa?

Well, they could potentially regionalise things a bit better in the early rounds I suppose, so that you're less likely to end up struggling to break even on what might well be your only tie of the competition.

• Like 1

Well, they could potentially regionalise things a bit better in the early rounds I suppose, so that you're less likely to end up struggling to break even on what might well be your only tie of the competition.

i agree with what ya beezer said this morning that it would be pretty pish if you were just guaranteed to be playing teams from the same half dozen countries every year.

everyone knows what is involved when you enter the competition and where you might end up, altering the format of the competition to make it easier for us to get a piss up doesn't really make sense. i've never heard of a tie being cancelled because one of the teams couldn't find the money to travel so the 90,000 euros must be enough for teams from the likes of armenia and the faroes to get where they are going.

if £1200 is the per person cost of the charter then it must be costing the club about £40,000 roughly?

http://www.booking.c...295139c7;dcid=1

About 50 pounds a night. 5min walk from the park. And it is a real park with two lakes and a stadium.

Pub "Karasun" 3 min walk, were everyone is getting together before the game. Please do not forget the kilts.........we want kilts, we want kilts !!!!!

Screaming fetish for 'chicks with dicks' :P

i agree with what ya beezer said this morning that it would be pretty pish if you were just guaranteed to be playing teams from the same half dozen countries every year.

I'm not suggesting that it be that restrictive. A simple X or Y axis thru the middle(ish) of Europe would suffice until the Group Stages - thus handing Clubs with less expensive trips, a chance to make a few bob, and allow fans to follow their team without going into hock/falling out with the wife/or whatever.

It's a win-win situation for everyone, and in these times of austerity ----- surely it's common sense FFS.

Not gonna make the away trip unfortunately but this is their 1st ever game in Europe you never know I'd say we have a decent chance at getting thru

It was Levante's first ever game in Europe last season too, didn't really help us much :)

Right......

I was in Morecambe at the weekend and had all but ruled out Russia trip. I was treating our day by the seaside as my own little Euro tour.

However.......

I heard someone talk about options of getting there.....is driving a real possibility? how bad can it be?!

Google maps says 45hours drive............ I beleive there may very well be a bus going!

The other option is to drive mid europe and fly direct.....any one any thoughts on this?

Like others I have a second glimmer of hope and now no longer ruled it out

It's fair to say this mob are better than us but if you skip to about 51 minutes in I can offer you hope in the form of some shoddy defending/goalkeeping.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KBsluxCkk7g

It's fair to say on this video no fc Kuban :dash2::dash2::dash2:

будем надеяться ваша команда тоже игры магнита просматривает B-)

just booked for the boi Louis and myself BA flights Edinburgh via London and Moscow, going out Tuesday evening, getting in Wednesday morning, coming back Sunday, making a holiday of it and hoping to see a bit of that part of Russia. Anyone else doing same?, what hotels are good?

check BA website we are leaving Edinburgh 18:30 on Tuesday, getting to Krasnodar 10:30 on Wed, leaving Sunday afternoon getting back to Edinburgh late Sunday night. Just checking Hotels now. Charter with club I believe is £1,250 each, 4 star hotel in Krasnodar is around £65 per night B&B for two of us (e.g Hilton garden), not booked anything so far, still checking. Visa next on list, although on holiday just now not back till Saturday night !!