European Tour 2013

Spiderpig

All systems go, have been told today my passport and visa are ready for collection. I've even booked a hotel to stay in.

Just the small matter of an 800 mile round trip for the home leg to get through.

Are you still staying in Hilton, or was that just for visa purposes? Just asking as I have provisionally booked Hilton, but may change. Not sure if I change hotel whether I need to change visa details as visa needs to be registered, normally by the hotel and if I'm in a different hotel . . . not sure what would happen?

UEFA don't allow it, but St Johnstone did it anyway against Rosenborg and as a result lots of neutrals went to it

Glad they did too, me and 2 others took a spur of the moment 180 mile round trip to go to the game. 22 quid at the gate. should be a good crowd on thursday regardless woop.gif

I've definitely got 1 night in Hilton(Wednesday)and as the game will not finish before 11pm it looks like I'll be going straight to airport after game as I/we have a 0520hrs back to Moscow. I've booked a standard twin room(£100), not sure what will happen when I turn up though.

ok, we are staying for 4 nights making a wee holiday of it, how you getting to hotel from airport, we are arriving into Krasnodar about 10:30am on Wednesday, on 21:30 BA flight from Heathrow to Moscow (04:20), then on 08:15 Moscow to Krasnodar. Some hotels do free shuttles to/from airport, not sure about Hilton, I will try and call them this week to confirm.

Kuban sold 3 of the main players this summer, Kulik to Rubin, Ozbiliz to Spartak and Ionov to Anzhi, but bought only both - 30y.o Sisse and Ignatiev that's why I'm not so optimistic...possible will buy Molinaro from Stuttgart or striker from Zambia national team or Torzhe from Romania national team or something else this summer any way but only later

Edited by KubanPupkin

Kuban sold 3 of the main players this summer, Kulik to Rubin, Ozbiliz to Spartak and Ionov to Anzhi, but bought only both - 30y.o Sisse and Ignatiev that's why I'm not so optimistic...possible will buy Molinaro from Stuttgart or striker from Zambia national team or Torzhe from Romania national team or something else this summer any way but only later

Getting your excuses in early.....

You lost 3 main players...we lost 7 including 3 who were voted into the SPL League team of the year.

Your squad is worth 50m Euros - ours is worth 4m Euros.....

We will need to play very well, hope Kuban do not and get a decent slice of luck along the way. Very rare all 3 of these things happen, but who knows...

All systems go, have been told today my passport and visa are ready for collection. I've even booked a hotel to stay in.

Just the small matter of an 800 mile round trip for the home leg to get through.

I hope you are bringing the flag with you on Thursday.

Will be in the Electric bar from about 4pm if you are around. Then off to hospitality ....

Are you still staying in Hilton, or was that just for visa purposes? Just asking as I have provisionally booked Hilton, but may change. Not sure if I change hotel whether I need to change visa details as visa needs to be registered, normally by the hotel and if I'm in a different hotel . . . not sure what would happen?

It won't make any difference if you change hotels or not. No one will be particularly interested. The problem you may encounter is being detained by an official in a oblast (region) you haven't declared to be. As I mentioend before if you decalre on your visa your only going to Moscow but head down for the game and get into trouble there or vice versa yo'll be in the shit. If you have declared you'll be in both regions your fine.

If your having a holiday in Moscow, aparts from needing a mortgage, head to Red Square (obviously), Gorky Park (now called Park Cultura IIRC), take a walk along the Moskva river and check out the statue to Peter the Great, head down the Arbat for all your trinkets and shit, check out the FSB building, the Lenin Library. Head up Prospekt Mira for some decent restaurants (at more sensible prices) and drink a lot of Green mark and Baltika.

• Like 1

Doubt it. I heard 5000 as of lunchtime..

Suggests we will be lucky to see 6000 come KO..

I thought between 7-8000 - need to revise that down to between 6-7000..

Who did you hear from? Was it someone in the club or just a mate?

Not that I know any different but just wondered as I expected it to be nearer 8000 too.

Any word on ticket sales today?

All I know is that my mate got a ticket today for the east today without any problem. I reckon we will have a1000 less than I first thought, and it will now be nearer the 7000 to 7,500 mark. If that number is correct there will be no need to open the away end.