• Keith Lasley
    • James McFadden
    • Bob McHugh
    • Kallum Higginbotham
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

Man of the match?

Null vote

Not 1 player put in any effortWhole team was garbage.

My vote goes to all the fans who made the trip up

If the players put in any notable effort our fans would have raised the roof and had a proper party.

Unfortunately the performance was Rank Rotten

• Like 1

Don't mind anyone saying we were rotten today; I do object to anyone saying they weren't trying. By having no Humphrey in the side when he has torn that team apart so many times we suddenly only had one pacy direct outlet in Ojamaa and St Johnstone have a very well drilled back line, only Celtic have conceded fewer than them. We found it hard to get in behind due to their excellent shape and pressing. Many of them just didn't quite get the room to express themselves the way they have been but I think Hutchinson was very assured and a couple of excellent tackles so going for him.

Maybe I should just stay away, aint seen a goal since Odense. An 11hr return train journey to watch that piss was pretty frustrating, and what the fuck were St Johnstone up to today with the end stand shut ? Great Well support split in 2 ................. although it may have been their plan to give them the upper hand. The pitch was obviously prepared for their game plan.

Maybe I should just stay away, aint seen a goal since Odense. An 11hr return train journey to watch that piss was pretty frustrating, and what the fuck were St Johnstone up to today with the end stand shut ? Great Well support split in 2 ................. although it may have been their plan to give them the upper hand. The pitch was obviously prepared for their game plan.

6 hours on a train? I thought the Highland Railway Company ceased many many years ago? :laugh:

I wasn't confident when I saw Kerr in the line-up but thought he did pretty well. Couldn't vote for Shaun because of the second goal so went for Carswell - can only assume taking him off was for tactical reasons.