Ludicrous Poll Time - Are You Rangers Or Celtic Minded?

Yabba's Turd

146 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Rangers, Celtic or Motherwell minded.

• Fuck them and everyone else. Motherwell minded
    • Rangers minded
    • Celtic minded
    • Rangers AND Celtic minded

most ludicrous poll ever.. ashamed to see it on a motherwell fans forum :wallbash:

I believe the aim was to highlight how ridiculous another poster's comment was, one that claimed that "a lot of 'Well fans are Celtic or Rangers 'minded'" and that "Anyone that disagrees are off their head". It appears to have worked.

I believe the aim was to highlight how ridiculous another poster's comment was, one that claimed that "a lot of 'Well fans are Celtic or Rangers 'minded'" and that "Anyone that disagrees are off their head". It appears to have worked.

You better be careful Cakes, posting in this thread.

You're Union flag is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Obvious what side of the fence you sit!! :ph34r::laugh:

1369723194[/url]' post='384462']

Honestly !

A lot of shite gets spouted on this forum and we don't have a poll about it, totally cringeworthy that this is on a Motherwell forum. This sort of shite brings us down to their level, there is a saying you will never win an argument against an idiot ?

Not sure if it comes under "minded", but I like to see whichever one of them is currently on top and most smug losing.

For example, I get more of a chuckle out of seeing Celtic & Lennon lose to St Mirren in the cup than I do Rangers losing to anyone in the 3rd division. Not a major issue though, unless Celtic are playing someone who is competing with us for a league place or something.

And that's it in a nutshell.

I obviously have a different view on this, simply because I am German. My first ever football top was a Rangers top, hence I have a wee softspot for them.

Since I came over in 2004 I picked up some sort of hate towards the old firm.

However, the way are being raised in Scotland, in urgent need I am sure most people would "know" which team to pick.

I can't believe some people are actually taking this thread with any credence and reacting as if it were a genuine question.

If you haven't picked up on it from the thread the original claim about Motherwell fans havng Rangers or Celtic leanings was posted in, or clicked having read the topic title which states "ludicrous" in it as a clue, or even got a sense it wasn't genuine from the explanation that has been given at least twice during the thread.....

IT WAS TO ILLUSTRATE A POINT - IT WAS NEVER A SERIOUS QUESTION!

But aye, point has been well made, or should have been at least.

We all agree, well amost all agree, that the notion that Motherwell fans have leaning towards Rangers or Celtic has been thoroughly disproved.

I've just abused my powers to reopen and reply to this thread.

Rangers are Wankers

Celtic are Wankers

Anyone who supports both Motherwell and one of the above are Wankers.

Thanks for reading. :thumbup: