Player Sponsorship, Raffle 13/14

Brazilian

going to try and raise funds to sponsor at least one player again.

it'll be the 9th season by the WTFC-steelmenonline forums

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

THE IDEA & COSTS

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name on 'raffle ticket' for a draw. Each £5 increment will get a name on a ticket & place in the draw

The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge. I thought about making it £10 but folk in the past have pledged various multiples of £5 and it all goes into the club

not everyone can sponsor a player as an individual, but doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed has approximately a 1 in 65'ish chance of winning

It costs up to £350 to sponsor each player, last year we managed to reach £700 to sponsor two euro tops @£350 each which was pretty amazing

so hopefully as a group we can get some money together again and help out

PAYMENT options:

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , PayPal takes a cut but if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount and the sender covers the charge

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment

message me with a PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.

I think Ecky and Stipelsgod'dad had a good evening out last month as our winners, at the night in the centenary suite in the company of players and management.

2013-2014 pledges (paid in bold)

SteveDiggle £20

SMc £20

Big Wispy Flossy £20

Denny C £20

WeeYin £25

DelBoy £20

yosemitesam £20

NottsMFC £20

snap19 £20

Linsey12 £10

ClaretandBamber £20£40

Ecky £25

coolhandluc £10

siebsbarmyarmy £20

specialaka £15

Kmcalpin £20

Optimus Prime £20

Andrew K £10

Well_nuts £20

Mad_Dog £50

JoeWarkTheLegend £10

Toxteth_OGrady £10

Andy P £10

Brazilian £65

StipelsGod £

wellarmy £10

• Like 5

Thanks again Iain for the good work you do in supporting our club. Its gratifying to see that we put our money where our mouths are. Hopefully we can match or better last year's effort although that'll be a tall order.

Count me in.

• Like 1

Count me in.

Bung me down for a tenner initially please. I'll fire it over once when I'm back my hols in a couple of weeks.

Glad to help. Donation sent via Paypal. Good luck.

Thanks fellas and I also got a payment from Big Wispy Flossy

all marked up in first post

I can confirm that my dad had a great time at the sponsors night in my place. Loved getting to talk away to the squad, got a fully signed top, and photos with a good few of the squad. He was sitting for most of the night with Adam Cummins and Steven Saunders, and said that it was a good laugh throughout, and everyone was dead welcoming.

I'll fire a donation for this year over after Thursday coming.

Hope we can beat last year's total.

Cheers weeyin,

Received in PayPal , and updated in first post

Like always I'll be delighted if we can get together enough to sponsor one strip.

But if we can get more, all the better, club gets cash and at least one person wins the opportunity for a great night out and a relatively unique piece of memorabilia

Cheers.

Thats my £20 on it's way. Hope we can sponsor two players again this year . Good work Iain.

£20 Sent via PayPal.

£20 sent through PayPal this morning mate! Thanks

Cheers folks, I received all those transfers into paypal (and sneaked online earlier and updated post #1)

Put me down for £10 and i'll send it once i get paid on the 18th

cheers, well-army, happy to wait until people get home from holiday or get paid etc

the pledges, let me judge if we can reach any target, I'm happy to underwrite some of it, like now, with around £300 pledged/contributed, I can confirm to the club that we want at least one strip allocated.

• Like 1

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

THE IDEA & COSTS

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name on 'raffle ticket' for a draw. Each £5 increment will get a name on a ticket & place in the draw

The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge. I thought about making it £10 but folk in the past have pledged various multiples of £5 and it all goes into the club

not everyone can sponsor a player as an individual, but doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed has approximately a 1 in 65'ish chance of winning

It costs up to £350 to sponsor each player, last year we managed to reach £700 to sponsor two euro tops @£350 each which was pretty amazing

so hopefully as a group we can get some money together again and help out

PAYMENT options:

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , PayPal takes a cut but if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount and the sender covers the charge

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment

message me with a PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.

I may be new to the forum but I know a good idea when I see one. Money sent via Paypal.

Cheers C&B, received the payment and updated list in first post, can you PM me an email address so i can stay in touch with updates

Cheers C&B, received the payment and updated list in first post, can you PM me an email address so i can stay in touch with updates

Hmmm, I can't seem to PM yet - think I might be on some sort of probation. Can I just drop an email to the Hotmail address above?

Hmmm, I can't seem to PM yet - think I might be on some sort of probation. Can I just drop an email to the Hotmail address above?

Another handful of posts will see you right to use the PM facility but I know Brazilian has been in contact with a few folk about the Player Sponsorship via email so I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you via that if you prefer.