Pre-Season 2013/14 Thread

Toxteth O'Grady

Appears not.

No commentary on MFCTV according to an earlier tweet today, although presumably they will be tweeting throughout the game.

Had a quick scan of Doncaster radio stations, sad sack that I am, and there is a BBC Radio Sheffield Sports programme on from 1400 but their headline feature of the day appears to be...

Jason Gillespie discusses a charity cricket match in Chesterfield featuring Glenn McGrath.

Fuck me, exciting or what!!!

The McFadden absence is a concern although McCall seemed fairly relaxed on MFC TV yesterday.

I would hope it's simply a case that given previous injuries he has elected not to play before a deal has been signed, just in case and not anything more sinister.

Doncaster are doing that exact thing just now, wee tour of local non-league teams to kick off their preparations, do it every year I think. Frickley last Sat, Retford I think midweek.:thumbup:

We usually play Frickley Athletic and a few other local teams but our manager said he doesn't want to play them and risk the players against non league players who might fancy their chances taking out a professional. Instead of Frickley Athletic and Bradford PA we've got Club Brugge and Bordeaux!