Pre-Season 2013/14 Thread

Toxteth O'Grady

Kilts you say? Our only issue... It's not a wedding, it's Motherwell we're going to see.

Mitch get the job done, plenty of takers if you're not man enough ;)

I don't think I've ever been so popular. Everyone is just jealous of me and everything I've achieved.

1373471563[/url]' post='388696']

What sort of team are we going up be able to field on Saturday?

Nielsen

Kerr

Ramsden

Hutchison

Hammell

Vigurs

Lawson

Lasley

Angol

Sutton

McHugh

Nae really fussed seeing as it's the first match. Be a good test, with the weather playing it's part, all about getting match fit prior to Europe.

Wonder if the well bois have been working on new songs for the players for saturday, be no more songs or tunes about nicky law, humphrey, higdon, randolph or ojamma obviously.

Need get some new songs for sutton, vigurs, lawson & gunnar!

Wonder if the well bois have been working on new songs for the players for saturday, be no more songs or tunes about nicky law, humphrey, higdon, randolph or ojamma obviously.

Need get some new songs for sutton, vigurs, lawson & gunnar!

Little or none of them going given the cancellation of the bus this morning... next week at Morecambe is their planned return.

Re pre-season training camp. Great to hear and see the stories from Spain about what the guys have been up to . Remember the old days - going on teletext to check pre-season scores, only to find that Well game was not listed! I suppose that's technology for you

Or the utter delight that was the 72p a minute or whatever it was cash cow (if you were daft enough) that was Motherwell Clubcall.

"This is Motherwell Clubcall....."

music blares for a few seconds

"Welcome to Motherwell Clubcall with all the latest news and views from Fir Park....."

more music

"Stay tuned for all the breaking stories from Motherwell FC"

even more music

"In this bulletin we'll have all the news as Spanish giants Real Sociedad visit Motherwell for a glamour pre-season friendly. What an evening it proved to be 'Well fans...

"But first find out how Tam Forsyth keeps busy by tending his tomatoes in the close season......"

• Like 2

Or the utter delight that was the 72p a minute or whatever it was cash cow (if you were daft enough) that was Motherwell Clubcall.

"This is Motherwell Clubcall....."

music blares for a few seconds

"Welcome to Motherwell Clubcall with all the latest news and views from Fir Park....."

more music

"Stay tuned for all the breaking stories from Motherwell FC"

even more music

"In this bulletin we'll have all the news as Spanish giants Real Sociedad visit Motherwell for a glamour pre-season friendly. What an evening it proved to be 'Well fans...

"But first find out how Tam Forsyth keeps busy by tending his tomatoes in the close season......"

:laugh: Never had the pleasure of that I'm afraid! Still think the best one was Flow's reports from pre season in austria with McGhee.... Phil v Al at table-tennis, the ice bath in the river and Flow getting chucked in

Little or none of them going given the cancellation of the bus this morning... next week at Morecambe is their planned return.

Awe well, shame they all arent heading down, more the merrier. Think there will be 300 of us down there on saturday which is a great support considering.