Ayrshire Based 'Well Fans

sbx2k13

1375090640[/url]' post='391049']

Good too see so many Ayrshire based fans especially so close to each other.

I can't make Thurs due to work and then I'm going on holiday end of Aug so ill be looking to start going September.

Ok mate.

Hopefully one or two of us may have progressed things by your return!

I'll be getting the train from Ayr on Thursday.

I'm trying to get away from work early Thurs. What time is the train? Never Got train to ground so just trying to think logistics if I can get away early

Edited by sbx2k13

The 1606 leaving Irvine. Should be going through Kilwinning bout 1610 or thereabouts. We are gonna try and get an Airbles train from Central and get off at the Electric Bar. Will PM you my moby (if your PM is working now!)

Well me and Nole 81 made the inaurgaral Ayrshire Steelmen foray into Europe! On the train back to gods country now. Disappointing result, but a babystep towards the formation of a larger group!

Onwards!

Aye, the three of us made it up just in time for kick off. Disappointing result but beaten by a better team and can't complain too much. That big 99 they had upfront put the fear into me every time he got near the ball, thought he looked dangerous.

Might head up to the partick-dundee utd game 2moro night.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am flying out on holiday tomorrow bud. Ill need too look at the fixtures for when I get back so I can make a game soon

Cheers mate. Give us a shout when you get back.

Hopefully the gaffer will have us sorted out by the time you return!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FAO that hat

I'm going to the game on Wednesday, post your 'phone no, if you still wish to go, and I'll give you a call to arrange

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I cannot post you a message with phone number as you've not posted enough to activate the site's messaging system.

Can we meet at Dunlop station, you say the time?

• 4 months later...

Having to drive up to Aberdeen on Sunday as public transport doesnt start early enough to get there on time. Looking for someone to share the journey /fuel costs with. Will be leaving Irvine around 7am. Any takers?