Hibernian V Motherwell 4/8/13

Bop

If we fail to score more than 2 I will be a little disappointed! I think we have by far and away the strongest team in the SPL, with the exception of Celtic. Hibs IMO will be bottom 3 and, it wouldn't surprise me if they are only saved by hearts' 15 point deduction.

I'm going for 4-0. Of course, as always, 1-0 is acceptable haha!

EDIT: Should point out that the whole first part of this post is tongue and cheek! Obviously we have no real guage on how strong we are yet. Nothing wrong with sheer optimism though ;)

Hibs are one of those clubs that have been recently doing the "get the ticket from a ticket office right next to your gate, hold you're ticket for approx 30 seconds before handing it over to a steward walking thru the gate" waste of time palava.

Isn't it a legal requirement for them to provide a ticket on admission now? They do it at Fir Park as well except they give you the ticket when you pay at the turnstile.

It might be some kind of consumer legislation. Can you think of any other item or service where you pay and get no proof of purchase?

Considering how decimated our team from last season was and how many new players had to be brought in as a result, how can anyone say our team is the best (or, by the same token, worst) in the league? :huh:

• Like 1

Hibs fans will be on their backs if one stray pass is made from them early on, i reckon if we keep it tight for first 15 it will only be a matter of time before we unlock their pishy defence. 3-1 Well, Faddy, McManus & McHugh.

Agree with this. The Hibs fans basically want Fenlon out now and probably would be happier to lose than to win!

They will be going along to vent their frustrations and show their disapproval, not support the team.

We need to take advantage of that.

Hibs are a wounded animal and will be desperate to get a result for the fans after the euro humping by Malmo. With that in mind a draw would be a good result, although a sneaky 2-1 to us would be fine by me.

Given that logic we will also now be a "Wounded Animal" hopefully prove to be the case with 2 teams going all out for the win would make for an entertaining game.

hollis kerr hutchy mcmanus hammell lawson lasley faddy vigurs mchugh sutton ive nothing against ramsden but id like to see kerr in at right back he would give us something more going forward especially in that formation ive picked.mchugh helped change the game for us last time at easter road id go with him over anier,playing faddy and vigurs close to each other could be dynamite for us smile.gif

• Like 1

Isn't it a legal requirement for them to provide a ticket on admission now? They do it at Fir Park as well except they give you the ticket when you pay at the turnstile.

Motherwell do it to prevent a repeat of the debacle about the postponed game against Hibs when even though there were only 4000 fans at the original game there were about 5000 free tickets for the re-arranged fixture

It might be some kind of consumer legislation. Can you think of any other item or service where you pay and get no proof of purchase?

pub or disco.!

Aye. Sky Sports something or other.

Which means I get to wake up early Sunday morning to watch the game on the telly. 7.15am kick off but changed days. When i came here in 1989 i could hardly get the results on a short wave radio. Now I can get up and watch the game live in my own living room. Ecellent with a captial F !

COYW

0-0 written all over it, our most likely chance for a goal so far is a vigurs shot from distance.

Need to start making more from set pieces, hutchy mick Sutton ramsden all decent in the air. Can see mc fadden winning a few free kicks around the box this season.

From what iv seen so far we are going to struggle to score from open play.