Hibernian V Motherwell 4/8/13

Bop

Clean through on goal, brings it down well, keeps his composure, sells the keeper a dummy and then puts the ball into the back of the net. A good finish in my book.

Anyway is there such a thing as a bad finish if the ball crosses the line? His job was to stick it into the net, how he did is pretty irrelevant really. He did, we won the points.

If he gets info double figures this season he can sclaff them all into the net as far as I'm concerned.

Clean through on goal, brings it down well, keeps his composure, sells the keeper a dummy and then puts the ball into the back of the net. A good finish in my book.

Anyway is there such a thing as a bad finish if the ball crosses the line? His job was to stick it into the net, how he did is pretty irrelevant really. He did, we won the points.

If he gets info double figures this season he can sclaff them all into the net as far as I'm concerned.

+1 Shades of the 'all Higdon can do is score goals' criticism from last year.

Cue the posts in six months, "That Anier boy might be SPL top scorer but he sclaffed them aw, get him tae fuck"

You saying we're part of the establishment now? whistling.gif

since we complained politely about losing an OF game after split and got a bonus game therafter, since we pushed for Friday night football, since we tried to steer in a ten team league, since we steered prize money redistribution or since we steered the eventual league reconstruction talks... nah... we're still a wee bit part club that the establishment hasn't realised exists

since we complained politely about losing an OF game after split and got a bonus game therafter, since we pushed for Friday night football, since we tried to steer in a ten team league, since we steered prize money redistribution or since we steered the eventual league reconstruction talks... nah... we're still a wee bit part club that the establishment hasn't realised exists

Although McManus is an ex captain of one of the teams in said establishment, he might still have that effect on referees.

Never a pen IMO! McManus went to head the ball and Collins shoved him into another Hibee, I would have been livid if it had been given.

I'll have to look at it again before I can 100% say that wasn't the case but at the time it just looked like a stupid rush of blood to the head as he pushed him. Having said that it was so obvious that I can't believe the ref would miss it so perhaps you are correct.