Motherwell V Kuban Krasnodar

BigColin08

Was south stand open?

The tickets sold to away fans are for the lower section of the South Stand, I don't know if they'll do what they did with Pana and split the fans have have some home fans in the South as well, but I imagine it might be a logistical minefield so they'll avoid it when possible.

Links will appear here (but I never told you),

http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/180128_motherwell_kuban/

Off to do some prep work, now, but shall I name and shame the pubs who tried to charge me silly amounts for "a glass of Scottish beer, please?" (стакан шотландского пива, пожалуйста if you want to try it.)

Amazing how the price dropped when I mentioned the licensing board. whistling.gif

Gutted that I am missing tonight. Up to a fortnight ago I was going to be there but work decided to mess with the shifts.

Here's to the boys doing us all proud tonight and I am hoping we can pull off a little shock and have a goal lead to take over. A clean sheet would be good as well.

My team

Neilsen

Back 3 - Hutchy, Mick, Cummings

Wing backs Ramsden and Hammy

Centre 3 of Lawson, Lasley, Vigurs

Faddy playing of Arnier\Sutton.

Wanted to start ZFA but it'd mean sacrificing Hammell

The only way to include both would be with ZFA playing a wide role and that could mean sacrificing Arniier\Suttonup front and having Faddy plough the lone role.

Tough choice for McCall to pick the right formation. Trying to balance how they play against how we best shape up. Trying not to give away goals but still need to score a couple.

Not an easy task at all, so here's hoping that the 11 men on the park all stand up to be counted and put in a good display.

Off to do some prep work, now, but shall I name and shame the pubs who tried to charge me silly amounts for "a glass of Scottish beer, please?" (стакан шотландского пива, пожалуйста if you want to try it.)

Of course you should name and shame, if these were pubs in the Motherwell area that is even more shocking.

Tonight is what's is all about being a Motherwell fan, really looking forward to the game. We probably don't appreciate nights like this as they have become an annual event. My Dad took followed Motherwell for years and Katowice was our first European experience at Fir Park I still remember that night, my Dad has since passed away but will be looking down on us tonight, hopefully tonight will provide some more great memories, C'mon the Well