Motherwell V Kuban Krasnodar

BigColin08

Guys, Kuban have CSKA Moscow on Sunday after us, maybe they will have a slightly weakened team against us, possibly cisse in for that beast who was striker for them (forgot his name x_x) and also I still think that we could go there and give it a good go. Never give in bois, and let's silence the dons, with their big mouths, (even though they haven't played us) on sunday.

I will be there tomorrow night. According to twitter feed Kuban have sold over 14,000 tickets and say it could be a sell out, I thought their ground held over 30,000 ?

So we go all that way and no tickets to be had as it's sold out ?

edit; offical web page says its capacity is over 31,000

from the uefa rules

All clubs in the competition must make at least 5% of the total capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up to 200 top-category tickets (unless otherwise agreed between the two clubs in question) for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc. (see Articles 16 and 23 of the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure

there are definitely tickets guaranteed for away fans.

We have been trying to establish information on a 'zone' and also ticket information but to be fair to our people, this has proven somewhat difficult although we now have some info to share.

The latest today is that our supporters will be able to enter the match for free. What that means in terms of getting a ticket for free and using it, or turning up on the night and just getting in - we are not clear (we have asked obviously).

Whatever happens, we will have staff members on the ground from tomorrow (late afternoon). Alan B will post the info as we receive it therefore look online for more information.

It is my understanding that we will be given actual tickets on Wednesday evening when we attend the training session. So Jennifer, myself and Alan Marshall, if all going to plan and what we are being told is accurate, should have some tickets to give out for free from Wednesday evening.

Failing that, we'll make arrangements to meet supporters at the ground and sort it out.

Leeann

• Like 3

That's got fuk all to do with it it's the travelling to & from Russia that stuffs the body up & arriving home Friday night with a game on Sunday is far from ideal. Anyway when we do our usual & get beat 3-0 (5-0agg) & Faddy picks up an injury that rules him out for 6 months then these people shouting for the full first team will be the first to say 'Why the hell did he send Faddy to Russia for a game that was already lost'

Game already lost....FFS what a ridiculous statement to make..hopefully none of the players have the same attitude as you.

All the best to everyone travelling. Seems the organisation over there is somewhat haphazzard but if everyone gets in free it all adds to the experience. So jealous of those travelling. It will be magic regardless of the score.

PS. We should play our strongest team for no other reason than out of respect for the effort of those travelling. Only problem is we dont know what our strongest team is!

I've passed this info onto Madwellscot who is onroute, (at Heathrow). However, I thought UEFA legislation was that tickets had to sold and names recorded.

Follow their lead then complain to UEFA and get them bumped oot :D

Cheers special, will be speaking to fellow well fans tomorrow in the Hilton, will look out for info on website and twitter too, also texts from yourself :)