Motherwell V Kuban Krasnodar

BigColin08

OK, so I'm an Auditor and tomorrow I go into work and my boss tells me to reprogramme the mainframe computer. What's the likely outcome ? :wallbash:

Cmon big chap. I never said we shouldnt try to play our normal game. I was trying to say that its not always possible because good teams dont let you.

Surely should have been keeper's ball on that cross for the own goal?? McManus looked as if he changed his mind at the last moment, either saw it late because of Hutchy's jump or thought Neilson would come out for it.

Sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for McManus with the OG. I don't think Craggs scored as bad an OG! Shocking defending. There was no-one near him but clearly he was not aware of that. All he had to do was flick the ball backwards or just duck (admittedly, he'd need a shout for this). No excuses, McManus was at fault for the goal and he knew this going by his reaction.

It was indeed a very disciplined performance for the most part over the two legs, but still disappointed we did n't have more of a go in the 2nd half last night.

Still, we were far from embarrassed, so we move on, and looking forward now to Sunday

MON RA DOSSERS