Motherwell V Aberdeen 11/8/13

Welldaft Mk1

hope we pump this mob, been over on aberdeen mad and we're apparently an embarrassment to scotland etc etc for leaving the 3 behind tonightlaugh.gif heres hoping faddy and vigurs rip them a new one on sundaythumbup.gif 2-0

Dare say the Sheep should recognise the signs as they've pretty much been in pole position for that accolade for more years recently than they'd care to admit to.

MON RA DOSSERS

I honestly think we will get pumped,they seem well organized and on a high while offensively were floundering and almost always guaranteed to sell a stupid goal. Would love a draw and a win would be mint but to be 100% truthfull I wont really give a fuck about the result if Aberdeen do bring 3-4000!

Willo Flood will be their main man. We've got to make sure he doesn't get a run of the field.

It's a shame we don't have any real wingers as their full backs are probably the most vunerable areas in the team but hopefully Faddy will give Clark Robertson a rough 90 minutes!

I hate Aberdeen. More than anyone. Even England.

Having to put up with "the dons are back", "the red revolution", "glory days are returning" etc etc, and it kills me.

But, although i think they are getting above themselves, i'd be happy with a score draw on sunday. They have their tails up, and we're coming back from a long euro travel trip.

2-2. Vigurs and Faddy.

McCall is sticking to his word. Last season when it became clear Randolph was leaving, he stated that whoever came in, Hollis had waited and earned his chance and any new keeper would have to compete for the jersey. In his first two games, Hollis has done little wrong so McCall, to his credit, is being fair to him and true to his word...

I honestly wouldn't mind a bore 0-0 draw. We lack that attacking edge which we had with a pacey right winger and we're coming back from Russia. I don't see them getting past the strong back four. However, could we be the new Ross County, start to snatch late goals in very dull games? Don't know about you but I wouldn't mind that. My predicition for the season is 4th in the league, winners of scottish cup, final of scottish league cup

I really hope McCall changes his mind about Hollis starting, we need to start Gunnar far better goalkeeper and i feel confident with him in, Hollis gives me the fear, am just waiting on a blunder coming and it might come on Sunday i fear.

Gunnar had a good game lastnight, but Hollis kept a clean sheet at Easter Road. McCall has said Hollis will get his chance and based on Easter Road, he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

If he fucks up then we get to see a wee run at what Gunnar can do, but until then Im happy enough for Hollis to play.

I really hope McCall changes his mind about Hollis starting

Based on what?

we need to start Gunnar

Based on what?

far better goalkeeper

Based on what?

i feel confident with him in

Based on what?

Hollis gives me the fear

Based on what?

am just waiting on a blunder coming

Why? Any chance of you waiting to see if it ever actually happens before you judge the guy?

it might come on Sunday i fear.

Based on what?

• Like 2

Amazing that we are arguing over two OK keepers who are no better than each other. Neither are Ruddy or Randolph but nor are they steve woods!

The part of the team is Striker for me if MCall wants to play 4-2-3-1 (which he looks like he does) then Faddy should be the 1 in behind with ZFA and Viguers playing "wide" and Anier or Mchugh on there own. Since Sutton cant play on his own he is a finisher not a footballer! If we want to play 2 up we could play faddy and sutton with a Diamon of Lawson Viguers Lasley and Carswell and Kerr would need to play Right back since Ramsden is not a Right back!