Mccall

prideoflanarkshire

After the shambles against the Russians, McCall should resign. Need a decent manager in place to take us to the next level...

Eh!!! exactly what is the next level for us? I'm not a negative person but I still start every season just hoping for a decent cup run and not getting caught up in any relegation battle and have been delighted and amazed at how we have performed over the last 7 years or so!

There are times when I really wish I didn't support Motherwell.

Not because of the club. Because I'm embarrassed to be associated with some of the most ignorant, unfair, moaning faced c***s that were ever born in this country.

Honest to God, this place almost reduces me to tears.

Eh!!! exactly what is the next level for us? I'm not a negative person but I still start every season just hoping for a decent cup run and not getting caught up in any relegation battle and have been delighted and amazed at how we have performed over the last 7 years or so!

Troll or fish? Either way you talk some shite.

DrPhil.jpg

We have been consistent finishers in the Euro positions. We should now be looking to take the next steps to make it to the group stages. Under McCall we don't look like doing that. We should be looking to pick up decent players from the Championship in England or lower end Premiership to take the next step...

We have been consistent finishers in the Euro positions. We should now be looking to take the next steps to make it to the group stages. Under McCall we don't look like doing that. We should be looking to pick up decent players from the Championship in England or lower end Premiership to take the next step...

Aye, very good, Captain Birds Eye...

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to post in the Partick Thistle thread after reading it but I thought this more appropriate. I appreciate this is about him moving and I'm commenting on other aspects, but it was motivated by some of the doom and gloom so far exhibited ..... its all sugar or all shite with us Well fans.

In Gannon's first few games and McGhee's too, we came out the blocks on fire, I think mostly due to fitness level's, I remember I found Jim Paterson was unrecognisable, there was some imposter who was a thin and assured footballer wearing his shirt.

McCall seems to have this thing were initially we're a little off the boil but come through in the long-run both in games and over the course of a season. Think how many matches last season followed that old adage "a game of two halves" and how we didn't start performing till November.

I think he's a gentleman, I think he's encouraged a good few players to extend their stay or come to us, however to counter, I think he's overly cagey by which I feel he takes too long before making changes in personnel with formations more concerned with damage limitation than inflicting damage. Finally I think he's not the scary disciplinarian and continues an element of that Ibrox culture of the late 90's we've all read about where giving the boys scope to cut loose/relax every so often was fostered. That may be a factor to what keeps the moral among the squad up, I don't know.

What I do know despite some of the things I've outlined above I still fully support him and wouldn't want a change.

Edited by Goggles & Flippers
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if he is gutted now that a saudi prince has bought Sheffield United after he turned them down. Mind you after the shocking start United have had under Davie Weir its very possible they will come back for Stuart soon and i don't think he would say no to them now !!

We should get the Saudi prince instead of them getting McCall

• 1 month later...