To The Krasnodar Guys On Here

Special aka

A very big thank you for your informative contributions over the last few weeks, in particular the links to live tv footage of both games. (As an exille of Motherwell, that was most appreciated).

Word is filtering back that your hospitality was exceptional - although we must apologise for the standard of Brazilian's and Madwellscot's singing at the Dinner Table.

I also understand some of you were instrumental in the return of flags/scarves plundered earlier yesterday. I'm sure that gesture was very much appreciate, and helped to nullify the negative aspect of such an experience.

Best of luck in the next round and for the remainder of your league campaign :cheers: slainje

• Like 4

"A very big thank you for your informative contributions during the last few weeks, in particular links to live TV footage of both games. (How exille Motherwell, which was most appreciated.) With is filtering back that your hospitality was exceptional - although we must apologize for the standard of the Brazilian Madwellscot and singing at the dinner table. I also understand that some of the Islands in return flags / scarves looted earlier yesterday. I'm sure that was very much appreciate the gesture, and helped negate the negative aspect of that experience. Best of luck in the next round and the rest of your campaign slanje League."

Just translated it into Russian and back again. Not a bad effort.

• Like 1

Well said special totally agree. part of the fun of euro games is the couple of weeks that we share with the fans chatting about the games and learning a bit about them.

This year the Kuban fans who took the time and effort to chat with us have been great guys - all the best to them and their club.

• Like 1

I tried to log into GreenMile to thank them personally, but cant register. Perhaps one of our Kuban friends can perhaps post it for me on greenmile?

Our Kuban friends who looked after us in Krasnodar were the warmest, most genuine football fans you could hope to meet. Many of them were the guys who came to Motherwell and made friends here, but there were many other fans of Kuban who went above and beyond expectations to make Motherwell fans welcome and introduce us to their city, fans and club. To name them all would take too long - but they know who they are. The two nights in Harrots bar were perhaps the best experiences of any of my Europa trips with Motherwell and will be the memory of Krasnodar and Russia. It was a pleasure to be with such great people and I hope you look back on your first Europa game with pride and satisfaction for your team, but also for your fans.

Back home now from Krasnodar and presented my children with their 2 Kuban scarves from my scarf exchanges with Kuban fans and some other small gifts from the markets of Krasnodar. Kilt is now in the wash and hung up for next Europa trip.

A game lasts 90 mins, but the football friendship between Motherwell's travelling fans and the fans of Kuban Krasnodar will last forever.

I wish you good fortune for your game against Feyenoord, and hopefully beyond them into the league stages.

KOOOOOBAN - KRASNODAR!! - KOOBAN - KRASNODAR, - Kuban- Krasnodar (repeat until voice fails.....) thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Duncan

• Like 5

Is anyone on here the owner of the one flag still missing that was pinched? Been contacted by a Kuban lad who can return it!

Fantastic hospitality over in Russia, so much more than I could have expected. Pie puts it excellently here and I would echo the thanks of all involved on this trip.

That vodka though....

Is anyone on here the owner of the one flag still missing that was pinched? Been contacted by a Kuban lad who can return it!

Fantastic hospitality over in Russia, so much more than I could have expected. Pie puts it excellently here and I would echo the thanks of all involved on this trip.

That vodka though....

Any sign of my flag being returned mate?

Think bigbuff is the man.

Hello steel guys, I salute you from Krasnodar, today we have a very important match with Feyenoord - expected full stadium of fans. I did not go to travel to Scotland to you (it is we can afford only wealthy people), but I watched it all on the Internet. I would like to appeal to you with the request can still buy scarf made ​​in Scotland https://twitter.com/thewellshop/status/360816107961065476, I'm back I can buy and send our scarf http://store.fckuban.ru/product/ 411 /

Удачи в групповом этапе!

drinks.gif

we are seriously hope to make a step through it at least for a second place smile.gif

As it seemed Motherwell played better than Feyenoord in the away match in Krasnodar cool.gif But it was very difficult away match in Rotterdam today. I think you are possible could win them also with about 40-45% chances. Sorry for my "drunk english" smile.gif