• Iain Vigurs
    • John Sutton
    • Henri Anier
    • James McFadden
    • Bob McHugh
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Null Vote

You're clearly a nutter. MOTM for one (albeit very good) save is delusional at best.

He had more than one decent save and given the performance of the rest of the team I don't think voting for Hollis is outrageous.

I voted for Anier for the goal and a good start to the match but to be honest he didn't get much opportunity after that as Aberdeen dominated.

Hutchinson is the only other player worth consideration.

Anier - took his goal well, worked hard, and harried the Aberdeen defence at every opportunity. With better service, he could be a big player for us, as he brings some much needed movement. Not as tricky as Ojamaa, but more direct and stronger for sure.

First half they were collectively fine but nothing much stood out, second half the midfield were so immobile it was frightening but today I don't blame the players. Faddy has receded since last season, but perhaps we could afford him the luxury because we had so many other players that couldn't be ignored last season so teams couldn't double up on him the way they are now. Second half was poor though, Anier kept going and for that he did well and for that reason he gets my vote. Took his goal excellently.

I find it hard to understand a vote for Hollis today, he made a couple of poor errors in the first half, not coming for a ball and a very lazy clearance but nothing that cost us and he did make several saves and one excellent save with his feet just before the second penalty. Got to say his shot stopping doesn't worry me at all, it is how he deals with managing the box at set plays, through balls and back passes that worry me as most of his mistakes seem to come from them. However we have had many worse goalies than him so this scapegoating has to stop, it doesn't help him, the defence or anyone else. I really hope he pulls through and wins the fans round a la Higdon, though much harder for a keeper.

• Like 1

1376245910[/url]' post='393124']

My vote goes to any of the cheerleaders. More movement and creativity than the whole team put together. Don't know what is up with faddy at the moment. Ok, right side ain't his position but needs to get the head up.

Don't understand the negative reps on this post as every word is true of today's game. Faddy isn't beyond criticism surely?

• Like 2

Arnier for me, Hollis 2nd.

I find it hard to understand a vote for Hollis today, he made a couple of poor errors in the first half, not coming for a ball and a very lazy clearance but nothing that cost us and he did make several saves and one excellent save with his feet just before the second penalty. Got to say his shot stopping doesn't worry me at all, it is how he deals with managing the box at set plays, through balls and back passes that worry me as most of his mistakes seem to come from them. However we have had many worse goalies than him so this scapegoating has to stop, it doesn't help him, the defence or anyone else. I really hope he pulls through and wins the fans round a la Higdon, though much harder for a keeper.

To be fair, whole team was culpable of basic errors that meant the receiving player has to take time out to control the ball then take a touch. Took us from an offensive position to the back foot such as:

weak/overweight passes

passing to weaker foot

awful shy's putting receiving player under undue pressure

All minor but all added to the malaise.

McManus , pushed someone over in the box in the last minute at 1-0 last week to almost throw away two points and gave the worst Hibs team in memory a chance to go 1 up at 0-0 with a free header but still got MOTM on here .

So on the basis that he captained Scotland and played for Celtic then him , what a legend. Far too good for us and we should thank our lucky stars that he is gracing us with his company

PS Lets forget all about the first two goals today , these things happen in the presence of greatness

• Like 1

Can someone clear up what happened on their second penalty? I couldn't see well as I was in the Cooper stand, but even watching the highlights, there wasn't anything different to every other football game in the world in these situations (that I could see)

I don't think there was anything different to every other game. The incident mentioned was a pull by McManus, which you can just briefly make out on the highlights (I think), but if refs are going to start giving penalties for that, there should be 7 or 8 per match. Just down to inconsistency in refereeing decisions again.